• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

1 friend my entire life

would you rather wear a snow coat and pants in the Sahara or wear a swimsuit in Antarctica?

Wear a snow coat and pants in the Sahara. I can just take them off hehehehe

Would you rather be tall and skinny or short and strong. I'm talkin' like a super giant and a midget.

Tall and skinny.

Would you rather never have discovered your favorite thing about life or have your favorite thing dominate your life to the point where you do nothing else?

never have discovered your favorite thing about life
would you rather be tortured for a 100 years or be extremely hungery for eternity

be extremely hungry for eternity... I think they are both pretty much the same... 100 years is basically a human eternity!

would you rather sing everything you say or dance all your movements?

sing everything you say

would you rather get rich by having a job you hate or be poor and have a job you love.

Poor with a job you love.

Would you rather never be able to leave your house or never be able to go inside?

Never be able to go inside
Would you rather be the ugliest person in the world and eat everything you want or would you rather be the most hansome/beautiful person in the world, but only eat cockroaches.

not hear.

would you rather have a beard and not shave it for 50 years or shave your head completely bald for the rest of your life?

only eat meat... that's pretty much what I do. haha..
though it would be sad to give up potatoes and carrots. and rice. and fruit. ...:(

would you rather have two feet on one leg or two hands on one arm?

Back