• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

an owl
would you rather be really sick for 10 years or or a little sick for the rest of your life.

A little sick

Would you rather moon (show your buttocks) in front of the queen or eat 1 kilo of mouldy cheese?

Opposite gender

Would you rather climb Mt. Everest with your bare hands or face Chuck Norris with a tank?

climb Mt. Everest with your bare hands
would you rather kiss a donkeys butt or would you rather eat a magit infested egg.

I would rather eat my toes.

Would you rather take a bath with maggots for ten minutes or eat three scorpions?

On a goat.

Would you rather not know how to drive or drive the oldest, ugliest car ever?

Walk. (I already do that so...)

Would you rather faint every 5 minutes or vomit every 5 minutes?

I would rather faint.

Would you rather be critically overweight with heaps of many or the best looking person in the world but with no money?

Fat and rich. It's my dream.

Would you rather constantly be being stalked by a complete stranger or never have anyone come withing 1,000 feet of you. (30.480061 meters for you non-Americans.)

I would probably rather be stalked by a stranger.

Would you rather eat the best food in the world, but get severely sick, or eat the worst food in the world, but be really healthy?

Eating the worst food while being healthy.

Would you rather be illiterate or unable to run?

I'd rather be unable to run.
Would you rather give up your only computer or be force fed the food you hate the most for a day.

Back