• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

read a good book.

would you rather get a black eye and go to the hospital or get your lights punched out and stay there 4 2hours

read a good book.

would you rather get a black eye and go to the hospital or get your lights punched out and stay there 4 2hours
I got a balck eye once and never had to go to the hospital.
Would you rather be immature and happy or mature and have lots of friends?

I guess mature because ill make the right choices.

Would you rather sky dive or go deep sea diving?
Deep sea diving, if I have the skills to make it up to the top with oxygen to spare.

Would you rather get the Wii U 8GB or Wii U deluxe? Hint: 8GB system already wastes 4GB

I don't really know what that means, I don't speak tech. I'll choose the cheaper one, I guess.

Would you rather be married to your greatest enemy, or only be married to any person of your choice, but that's the only person you can see, talk to, or hang out with. Basically, would you choose to be stuck with your enemy with your friends, or only have your friend.

I would rather be with the one person I care about then have to marry someone I hate.

Would you rather relive a moment in your past or see a moment in your future?

I'd rather see a moment in the future.
Memories are wonderful, but that's all they are and wouldn't benefit the future much. At least if I see a moment in the future I'll know what to look forward to and keep me going.

Would you rather be able to breathe under water, or have the ability to be invisible whenever you want?

I would choose to become invisible.

Would you rather be the richest person in the world but also the ugliest or be poor but very beautiful?

Poor and beautiful obviously.

Would you prefer chocolate or fudge?

I can't eat chocolate or fudge because I'm a dog and they'd kill me. But probablllyyy neither.

If you're on a boat that's rapidly sinking, and you had a gun with one bullet, would you shoot your mom or dad in order to ensure they don't drown in some painful water related death?

I can't eat chocolate or fudge because I'm a dog and they'd kill me. But probablllyyy neither.
Finn: But Jake's the musical one, and he got poobrain!
tumblr_mcvxfeQARD1rzygkro1_500.gif

Jake: Let me show you how, it's, done.
tumblr_m2wdpodB8e1qgs4nio1_500.gif

Jake: We can we cops! Crooked cops!
adventure-time-awwww-dog-gif-jake-Favim.com-239036.gif

Jake: Bad computer! No no! Now sit in the corner and think about your life.
tumblr_lga0zhFQeG1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

If you're on a boat that's rapidly sinking, and you had a gun with one bullet, would you shoot your mom or dad in order to ensure they don't drown in some painful water related death?
Neither. I would shoot myself with that gun to ensure that I have a quick and painless death.

Hotdogs or burgers?

I like having friends at my house because I know the rules :p.

Would you rather lose both your arms or both your legs?

Both my legs because without arms I cant do anything.

Would you rather go 3 days without food or a day without anything to drink?

One day with nothing to drink.

Would you rather drink spoiled milk, or eat spoiled cheese?

I got a balck eye once and never had to go to the hospital.
Would you rather be immature and happy or mature and have lots of friends?

Wait, you got a black eye once? I feel sorry for you. Today I got pushed on the playground SO HARD that I stayed there for 20 seconds not making a move. This also reminds me, today in class Kevin got kicked in the shin by antonio and Kevin was crying SO HARD!

Wait, you got a black eye once? I feel sorry for you. Today I got pushed on the playground SO HARD that I stayed there for 20 seconds not making a move. This also reminds me, today in class Kevin got kicked in the shin by antonio and Kevin was crying SO HARD!
We don't know who Kevin or Antonio are... Stay on topic, please.

Would you rather go a full day without sleeping when you're really tired, or sleep all day when you're wide awake?

Hm.. full day without sleeping, because I'm used to stay up halfway through the night for AP homework anyways e_e
Plus I hate sleeping all day because I feel like I wasted the day and I get all flustered and anxious lol anyways...

Would you rather never be able to kiss someone, or have to kiss everyone (of your opposite/preferred) gender when you meet them?

We don't know who Kevin or Antonio are... Stay on topic, please.

Would you rather go a full day without sleeping when you're really tired, or sleep all day when you're wide awake?

Kevin is my schoolmate and Antonio is my rival AND schoolmate. One time he pulled me into a yo momma contest. I won.

Go a full day without sleeping.so.......jpg

Last edited:
Back