• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

Hmmm would I rather have my eyes pecked out and my face torn apart or my body ripped to shreds....that's a hard one....I'm going to have to go with eagle.

Would you rather have snow or ice this holiday season?

Pepsi unless it's in the bottle. Bottled Pepsi sucks.

Would you rather have a permanent smile for the rest of your life or a frown?

Permanent frown because a permanent smile would look creepy.

Would you rather bathe yourself in chocolate or mud?

Mmmmm Chocolate

Would you rather be really smart and everyone hate your or really dumb (ditzy) and have everyone love you

Be really dumb because in reality I'm smart and people bully me. So being dumb and everyone liking you would sound awesome.

Would you rather wear a skirt or jeans?

Jeans definitely jeans!! :eek:

Would you rather have your skin peeled off and rolled in battery acid or have Jedward played whilst you have your head pummelled in? (don't ask...sugar rush :|)

Battery acid. It sounds soothing.

Would you rather never move your entire life, or move to a completely different place every few years?

Move my entire life, I would hate to make friends and leave them all the time. At least if I move around a lot I don't have the chance to make close friends that I have to part with :(

Would you rather be good at something you hate doing or bad at something you love doing?

I would rather be good at something I hate lol. I mean if I hated baseball or something, I wouldn't really care if I was great at it. I would just not tell anyone and move on.

Would you rather lose all appendages and live for 200 years or keep your appendages and live for 20 years. (You can only die from old age)

Lose all appendages and live for 200 years. I have my ways to live you know.

Would you rather be hugged by a bear or a shark?

Upside down.
Would you rather be set on fire till death or get chopped into little pieces ^_~

Set on fire.

Would you rather never fall in love or have 10 constant, creepy stalkers?

I guess I'd go for the stalker option. You're never alone and you'll probably get flowers every day.

Would you rather have your eyelashes and eyebrow hairs plucked one-by-one, or be forced to lick clean the foot of a man that walked through a dog park barefoot? The owners of the dogs didn't bring their plastic baggies that day.

Eyebrows and eyelashes, I pluck my eyebrows to keep them looking nice anyways. Pulling them all out would hurt but ... eh. Not so bad.

Would you rather eat a jellybean and pickle sandwich or take a bath in mayonaisse.

Take a bath in mayonnaise because I for one, hate pickles. Mayonnaise bathing isn't so bad anyways if I were to do it.

Would you rather eat a spaghetti toastie or do a handstand?

Idk what spaghetti toaste is so I will go with the handstand since that is easy.

Would you rather hold your breath underwater for 3 minutes or quickly dip your foot into lava?

I have jumped off a bridge (which is kind of funny since I only did it because my friends were doing it.) I'd probably do it again too.

Would you rather be lost in a submarine under the ocean or in a spaceship in outer space?

Back