Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Sky Grass Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
So you can basically ask any APPROPRIATE would you rather like e.g.

Would you rather live in a hot desert or a cold tundra. So I am will use that example as my first question.

Cold tundra!

Would you rather spend the night in a haunted house or sing on national TV?

Sing on national TV Idc what they say but I'm not that bad at singing

Would you rather eats 100 normal sized cakes or a fried tarantula

A fried tarantula.

Would you rather win an award for something you didn’t do, or never be credited for your achievements?

I think I’d rather get the award. Neither of those are comfortable, but it’s something!

Would you rather spend a year away from your friends/family or stuck with your mortal enemy?

Stuck with my mortal enemy I'll torture him while I'm with him.

Would you rather be at the top of a 12 story tall building or be 1km under ground

That’s tough, but on top of a 12-story building.

Would you rather be chased by a hippo or stuck on top of a rollercoaster for 2 hours?

I'd rather be chased by a hippo, I have a fear of heights.

Would you rather accidentally sit on glue, or have someone draw on your face while you're asleep?

Have someone draw on my face while I sleep. I can always wash it off.

Would you rather listen to one annoying song forever for the rest of your life, or never listen to music ever again?

The latter! It's not like I can't hear sound ever again. 😊

Would you rather go snorkeling in the ocean 🌊 or hiking in the mountains 🏔️?

i’ve done both, but i’ll say the first since it’s harder to make an appointment for!

would you rather only be able to have bread as a carb or rice?

Bread.

Would you rather have been a priest hunter or a garden hermit? (obsolete occupations)

Garden hermit

Roller coaster (yukon striker)or or still in a white room for 1 hour (not moving)

I guess still in a white room. I don’t like HUGE rollercoasters— I don’t even like ones that go upside-down lol.

Would you rather live in the Dragon Ball universe, or the Sailor Moon universe?

I suppose the Sailor Moon universe as it's somewhat less chaotic.

Would you rather get paid every week (single check), or every two weeks (doubled check)?

Back