Wow so heart broken

Shyone2313!

Bells
Annabelle is leaving my island I had her from day one 2021 . I talked to her every chance I get . So I guess who ever had Sheri I’m getting her and Annabelle is coming to live on your island . 🏝️ she wasn’t even going to tell me either .I went to go visit and all her stuff is in boxes . does this game have no remorse 😂😂

In NH, villagers will ask for permission to leave your island instead of suddenly packing up like in the previous games. Did you accidentally give Annabelle the green light to move out? Because it seems like it.

Or maybe you found Shari camping and she thought Annabelle should move out? Maybe that's what I'm getting at.

You could always get Anabelle back. There are villager cycling services on this site for rather cheap.

Villagers don't leave without permission, as stated above. It sounds like someone (or you, accidentally) gave her the okay to leave.

NH is great in that villagers won't leave without permission. I don't believe it is possible to take a villager that is moving from another island without an already vacant spot. You could get some random purgatory villager from another player if you visited their town in NL.

None of this is possible in NH however. These topics have been popping up a lot lately on tbt's discord and on the forum but the OPs never come back to respond.

In NH, villagers will ask for permission to leave your island instead of suddenly packing up like in the previous games. Did you accidentally give Annabelle the green light to move out? Because it seems like it.

Or maybe you found Shari camping and she thought Annabelle should move out? Maybe that's what I'm getting at.
No I told Annabelle no a few days ago . But yes Shari was at the camp and wanted to move in my island she was told Annabelle said she was looking to move 😂

No I told Annabelle no a few days ago . But yes Shari was at the camp and wanted to move in my island she was told Annabelle said she was looking to move 😂
Yeah, if you’ve got a villager camping and you invite them, they’ll pick one of your villagers to replace

Yeah, unfortunately that's how the campsite works when it's a random camper; if you want the camper to move in, the game will randomly choose which of your villagers they'd be replacing and you either accept or decline. If you're specifically scanning in a villager with their amiibo card, however, the game lets you choose which villager you want to replace. It's a shame we can't just choose for the random campers as well.

For future reference, you actually can choose which villager a random camper will replace, but it can take some time.

Once you get the camper to agree to move in and they say which villager they'll replace, if it's a villager you don't want to move out, close the game immediately, before the game auto-saves. This will reset it. You'll have to convince the camper to move in again, but they should suggest a different villager to replace. Repeat until they suggest a villager you're okay with letting go of.

You have to be very quick about closing the game. If the game auto-saves after the camper says which villager they'll replace, you won't be able to change it.

Yeah, if you’ve got a villager camping and you invite them, they’ll pick one of your villagers to replace
I didn’t invite her . She came on her own 😂
Post automatically merged:

For future reference, you actually can choose which villager a random camper will replace, but it can take some time.

Once you get the camper to agree to move in and they say which villager they'll replace, if it's a villager you don't want to move out, close the game immediately, before the game auto-saves. This will reset it. You'll have to convince the camper to move in again, but they should suggest a different villager to replace. Repeat until they suggest a villager you're okay with letting go of.

You have to be very quick about closing the game. If the game auto-saves after the camper says which villager they'll replace, you won't be able to change it.
Ok oh thank you I’ll try this next time 🥰

Back