Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've kinda been away from this for awhile. I reflected, and really my Sensai sus doesn't work with Tom or Bianca, so I'm gonna leave my will here
Dolby said:
Tbh, all town-aligned players, regardless of role, should make wills, and though I think that PRs should intentionally leave stuff indicating that they're a PR in the will that they post to the thread, ask everyone for one

Trundle
Vanessa
waffles
Chick
Byngo/Tae
Tina
Kat
Jacob
Glow
F11

Cleb/Kermit
Ryumia/Zendal
Sensai
Heyden

Bianca
Tom
Panda

Ryumia moved up because I don't think that Sensai, as scum, would be so blatent as to townlean her/Zendal so strongly, nor would bianca as scum push her so weakly.
Nor do particularly think that Sensai is scum, and honestly, she's kinda a back-up scumread if it doesn't turn out to be Tom/Bianca.

Honestly, Kat's right on Tom/Panda. I misread who was who in Tom's reads, and his apprehensiveness towards Panda is kinda off-putting, and relutantly scumreading her seems like a scum/scum interaction. The truth is, Panda has been far to reactionary for me to be comfortable with her in the slightest

Bianca is being a ****head, and Tom picking Sensai as his heavy scumread over her is extremely concerning, and one of the things that's keeping me null on Sensai

If you don't see why Tom is likely scum, just look at his reads. He has literally one remotely strong one, Sensai (which he took the effort to color out, wow fancy).

I still think that either Glow or Kat is deceiving me

I guess we can check Glow getting N1'ed off mafia bingo lol

I hardly read the posts by glow or chick (in the nicest way), that'll probably be the best place to start. I kinda get Glow n1 but not really chick so thats what I'll be looking for

So I'm thinking 4 mafia and a Non-hostile third party, anyone else?

thats 4 to 13 to 1 left

- - - Post Merge - - -

so should kingmaker decide on a king ASAP? in order to give us the most time, or take time to think about it?

Dolby's will feels scripted af

Tbh, it kinda is. I'm doing some last minute early action college essays, so I wanted to leave some of my thoughts before going back to multitasking, and my will was kinda convienient to do that. But demanding wills from people did catch two unprepared scum in AoT

Glow's scumleans were: Sensai, tom, heyden, bianca or me, cleb, byngo, waffles, toads
Chick's were who she mentioned in her will: Trundle, Bianca, Heyden

How often do scum kill off people who were onto them? Idk these weren't two kills I expected so I'm wondering if maybe that was the reason

But Dolby you didn't even die I could see if you posted that 5 minutes earlier, just seems weird... of you would have died would you have posted that ?

if i was scum do u know how hard i'd convince scum not to kill glow, look at smash scum chat lmfao

a petty frame.

But Dolby you didn't even die I could see if you posted that 5 minutes earlier, just seems weird... of you would have died would you have posted that ?

Nah, I was aware enough of the thread to know that I was not dead. I just wanted some reads out of the way, but I also feel that providing wills is a good way to catch unprepared maf off-guard

lag is a *****

rip glow and chick ;A; Surprised chick though, feel like she(he? que?) wasn't a super strong universal townlean or extremely analytical like the "gf"s :thinking:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh Im dumb chick had a will

Glow's scumleans were: Sensai, tom, heyden, bianca or me, cleb, byngo, waffles, toads
Chick's were who she mentioned in her will: Trundle, Bianca, Heyden

How often do scum kill off people who were onto them? Idk these weren't two kills I expected so I'm wondering if maybe that was the reason
Kind of often despite saying they won’t, but with Glow’s short ISO I’m not entirely sure we would strike scum given the high amount of scum/nulls. If we went out both lists Heyden and Bianca are primary targets, but I have a hard time believing scum kills would be that blatant.

wait disregard thought I mentioned I was gonna look at chick's last reads bc she didnt post any LOL im a wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back