• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

I'm not saying, but there was also a reason as to why I pushed for entropy on Day One. I don't want to damage their chances of winning if I die

so if you die your lover turns into a SK and you don't want to say who they are because then we will kill them ? HOW CONVENIENT !

- - - Post Merge - - -

and why do you have reason to believe your lover is a sleeper SK ?

so if you die your lover turns into a SK and you don't want to say who they are because then we will kill them ? HOW CONVENIENT !

No, I'm not saying that. The mafia already knows that there's a possibility that killing me will get two people killed, but on TBT it's common for one of the lovers to turn into an SK upon the death the other. Just food for thought for the mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

and why do you have reason to believe your lover is a sleeper SK ?
Either they both die or the other goes on to seek revenge against those who killed their love. See BioShock mafia for an example of this situation.

It's okay, "Don't prod me" will lead us to glorious victory. :^)

Are you directing this towards me? Next time tag me, don't be shy. :lemon:

I am beyond confident that Dolby is scum. Especially with his personal attacks on Panda. What makes you think that he is not? Are you trying to maf-side already? Too early for that, quite frankly.

No, I'm not saying that. The mafia already knows that there's a possibility that killing me will get two people killed, but on TBT it's common for one of the lovers to turn into an SK upon the death the other. Just food for thought for the mafia

why are you pretending to announce it to the mafia ? why wouldn't it matter to town as well? i think you are just BS-ing

I think I know who it COULD be, if what he claims is true

- - - Post Merge - - -

my vote is firm though

Know what, fine.

I am Scarlen the Lover. My lover was pre-selected. My win condition is to either survive to the end (if my lover dies, I die after a full cycle is complete) or for my lover to win. Thing is, my lover may be a sleeper SK (I know that they claimed to me that they are simply a lover) and I don't want to endanger them. Their name is Ricoth.

So I have one thing for the mafia to think about, provided I survive the lynch, do you want to take the chance to potentially kill two people that might result in one becoming an SK?

I highly doubt that there are two non-hostile third parties. Even taking in account how many blues are in the game, it does not add up very well.

Would your hypothetical lover have their own separate role or are they also a lover? Do they die when you die?

Are you directing this towards me? Next time tag me, don't be shy. :lemon:

I am beyond confident that Dolby is scum. Especially with his personal attacks on Panda. What makes you think that he is not? Are you trying to maf-side already? Too early for that, quite frankly.
Why, I am measly third party who doesn't have a dog in this fight? :)

I'm not completely certain he is town, but I currently believe him more than Ashtot. The biggest problem is that both have seemingly valid claims, so I don't know if mafia has detailed fakeclaims or if I'm still missing something.

But maifa would have to kill you eventually anyways... soo.. NO.

Why would they have to kill me eventually? It's like Runeraider in scummies but reversed. He has to use his shot to become a non-killing third party and be able to win with town and mafia. If I die, then my partner potentially becomes hostile. As of right now, I am fairly certain that they are not hostile and therefore can win with mafia

Why would they have to kill me eventually? It's like Runeraider in scummies but reversed. He has to use his shot to become a non-killing third party and be able to win with town and mafia. If I die, then my partner potentially becomes hostile. As of right now, I am fairly certain that they are not hostile and therefore can win with mafia
it was me b4 i was banned!!1

I highly doubt that there are two non-hostile third parties. Even taking in account how many blues are in the game, it does not add up very well.

Would your hypothetical lover have their own separate role or are they also a lover? Do they die when you die?

We were pre-selected and they told me that they are simply a lover, I die a cycle after they die. They say that the same thing happens to them if I die

Why, I am measly third party who doesn't have a dog in this fight? :)

I'm not completely certain he is town, but I currently believe him more than Ashtot. The biggest problem is that both have seemingly valid claims, so I don't know if mafia has detailed fakeclaims or if I'm still missing something.

You realize that we have only kept you alive thus far because you have been a good little scum and been attempting or at least pretending well enough that you are helping us? I would watch your step if I was you.

You realize that we have only kept you alive thus far because you have been a good little scum and been attempting or at least pretending well enough that you are helping us? I would watch your step if I was you.

DAAAAAAMMMMNN.... haha ya what she said !

Back