• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

so he can even be a mafia lover ? lol... lover mafia aligned ?
It's possible. In which case they potentially have the numbers to completely crush town already.

You realize that we have only kept you alive thus far because you have been a good little scum and been attempting or at least pretending well enough that you are helping us? I would watch your step if I was you.
You know a few of you keep mentioning this "we" and I'm having a hard time figuring out if you mean we town or we scum. :Lemon:

Do you not find any merit of Dolby's cases? And who do you think the remaining scum is the of Dolby is Mafia?

It's possible. In which case they potentially have the numbers to completely crush town already.

You know a few of you keep mentioning this "we" and I'm having a hard time figuring out if you mean we town or we scum. :Lemon:

Do you not find any merit of Dolby's cases? And who do you think the remaining scum is the of Dolby is Mafia?

ARE YOU SERIOUS ! obviously we mean WE TOWN, if we were mafia we wouldn't be STUPID enough to say that, don't insult our intelligence Tom.

We were pre-selected and they told me that they are simply a lover, I die a cycle after they die. They say that the same thing happens to them if I die

Thanks, you are confirmed lying about your role.

Currently there are 14 players in the game. We can assume the scumteam to have at LEAST 4 alive, then add Tom, which means five definitely not town members. If you and someone else are both lovers, then that means there are 7 people that are not town. Which means 7 town.

Which would mean that mafia have met their win condition, jointing a win with "both" third parties and we would not be in D3 right now.

Feel free to double check my math.

Currently there are 14 players in the game. We can assume the scumteam to have at LEAST 4 alive, then add Tom, which means five definitely not town members. If you and someone else are both lovers, then that means there are 7 people that are not town. Which means 7 town.

Which would mean that mafia have met their win condition, jointing a win with "both" third parties and we would not be in D3 right now.

BOOM !

I was not told whether or not I count towards towns numbers. All that I was told was that I am a lover.

Crys's win condition
"Your ultimate goal is to see the death of all town members and any killing third party, or at least have your team equal the remaining amount of town."

If there is seven town and four mafia, than that condition has not been met yet

According to Daniel, I don't count in a 1 v 1 v 1 situation. So that means until town reaches at least four left alive, they still have an advantage.

According to Daniel, I don't count in a 1 v 1 v 1 situation. So that means until town reaches at least four left alive, they still have an advantage.

You do not count in towns numbers. Mafias win condition is to equal or out number town. Is it that hard to understand?

You do not count in towns numbers. Mafias win condition is to equal or out number town. Is it that hard to understand?

Yes, but by your math, there are seven town and four scum left. They have not met that condition. Furthurmore, third-parties do not count to mafia's numbers

And if Dolby isn't lying about both being third party, Mafia's win condition still hasn't been met yet. Or are you too focused on leading mislynches and killing town to bother?

Yes, but by your math, there are seven town and four scum left. They have not met that condition. Furthurmore, third-parties do not count to mafia's numbers

Four scum + Tom + "you and your lover" = 7

I never said they counted towards mafias numbers, but they do not count towards towns numbers. Even if Daniel did not end the game immediately at the start of day, third parties and mafia could joint-win right now. There is no reason for any of you not to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if Dolby isn't lying about both being third party, Mafia's win condition still hasn't been met yet. Or are you too focused on leading mislynches and killing town to bother?

He cannot possibly be telling the truth because he could have jointed with you and the rest of scum to win.

Who claimed rozeal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know someone did

I am bored of arguing in circles with confirmed scum, and I am still not done typing up my other scumreads. If anyone else has any questions, comments or concerns, then I would happily oblige.

He cannot possibly be telling the truth because he could have jointed with you and the rest of scum to win.
How pray tell are we supposed to do that? "Hey Daniel, we think town is screwed and we three third parties would like to side with mafia now to help them meet wincon." There's still enough room for betrayal on all sides. In the grand scheme of things, Daniel made it sound we very clearly do not count to any numbers except by voting.

Back