• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

If dolby is acutally correct about the sk sleeper thing they will have to work with town. They will be screwed if its just them and scum.

Scum=not town

My point still stands. You could joint win with Tom and mafia right now.

True, but I'm at seven votes right now. If me, Tom, and the scum team all jointed on the scum team in the 40 minutes that we have left, I would still be lynched, as I reached seven votes first

True, but I'm at seven votes right now. If me, Tom, and the scum team all jointed on the scum team in the 40 minutes that we have left, I would still be lynched, as I reached seven votes first

If you actually had a lover you would have outed at the start of day to prevent all this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no, this doesn't feel right

What doesn't?

There are no lovers, Dolby is lying. If what he is saying is true, at the start of day all he would have to do is joint with mafia and Tom to win.

But he did not. Because he is lying.

That plan would be risky as all hell, and it relies on a town member being the last person to vote

i think he is lying as well..

Cory why would you go with a Cad vote ? if what Cad is saying is a lie so is what Dolby is saying.... maybe you just don't want to lynch your scum mate?

i think he is lying as well..

Cory why would you go with a Cad vote ? if what Cad is saying is a lie so is what Dolby is saying.... maybe you just don't want to lynch your scum mate?

I am not in a love triangle. From a role balancing perspective, that would make no sense. I'm not going to out my lover, they'll out themselves if they decide to. If they don't, then honestly they probably are a sleeper SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

With how inactive the majority of everyone is, it is not risky at all.

Yes it would be. How would we be assured that the inactive majority were mostly town as opposed to mafia

Back