• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying xSuperMario64x's Wishlist!! ✨ (Misty Garden Wall, Flower Wreaths)

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Unfortunate Mushroom
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Bunny Balloon
Feedback
100% (208) +
So I'm finally compiling my wishlist for NH! There might be a few things I'm missing here but I'll add that stuff over time.

These are what I'm currently looking for:
- Misty Garden Wall (hydrangea wallpaper from Sahara)
- Ocean Wallpaper from Sahara
- Flower Wreaths
Blue Rose Wreath
Chic Windflower Wreath
Cool Hyacinth Wreath
Cool Windflower Wreath
Dark Lily Wreath
Dark Rose Wreath
Dark Tulip Wreath

Fancy Lily Wreath
Fancy Rose Wreath
Gold Rose Wreath
Hyacinth Wreath
Lily Wreath
Mum Wreath
Natural Mum Wreath
Pansy Wreath
Purple Hyacinth Wreath
Rose Wreath
Snazzy Pansy Wreath

[item name] = obtained

- Mermaid Princess Dress (pink, light blue)
- At least one Taurus Fragment, at most 2-3
- At least one Gemini Fragment
- Basically one of each fragment I don't have (Leo, Libra, Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius), if at all possible
- Yellow Diner Furniture (sofa, chair, table, counter, counter chair, mini table)
- Aquamarine Diner Furniture (sofa, chair, table, counter, stool, mini table)
- Diner Uniform Dress (Yellow, Aquamarine)
- Purple&Pink Diner Neon Sign
- Diner Clock (Aquamarine, Yellow, Purple; face pattern doesn't matter)
- Diner Wall (pink, blue)
- Starry Sky Wall (no DIY needed)
- Nova Lights (no DIY needed, though I am interested in buying the DIY)
- Floor Lights (Red, Orange, Green, Light Blue, Blue, Purple, Pink)
- Rocket/Lava Lamp (green, red, purple)
- Cold-Country Dress (blue)
- Hibiscus Muumuu (Red, Yellow, Pink)

I prefer to pay in TBT or IGB, asking for NMTs is a hassle because the process for getting them out of the machine is very slow and tedious so I would rather not pay with NMTs. I am saving my TBT for some collectibles that I want but it's still an option. I have a ton of IGB I can pay with!
(Also please don't ask about paying with materials such as gold nuggets, iron ore, pearls, seasonal items. I'm really poor with that stuff)

Please like/quote my most recent post if you reply, thanks! :D

Last edited:
So I'm finally compiling my wishlist for NH! There might be a few things I'm missing here but I'll add that stuff over time.

- Flower Wreath DIYs
Blue Rose Wreath
Chic Windflower Wreath
Cool Hyacinth Wreath
Cool Windflower Wreath
Dark Lily Wreath
Dark Rose Wreath
Dark Tulip Wreath
Fancy Lily Wreath
Fancy Rose Wreath
Gold Rose Wreath
Hyacinth Wreath
Lily Wreath
Mum Wreath
Natural Mum Wreath
Pansy Wreath
Purple Hyacinth Wreath
Rose Wreath
Snazzy Pansy Wreath
- Basically one of each fragment I don't have (Leo, Libra, Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius), if at all possible
- Yellow Diner Furniture (sofa, chair, table, counter, counter chair, mini table)
- Lunar Surface Floor (no DIY needed)
- Floor Lights (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue, Blue, Purple)

[item name] = obtained

I prefer to pay in TBT or IGB, asking for NMTs is a hassle because the process for getting them out of the machine is very slow and tedious so I would rather not pay with NMTs. I am saving my TBT for some collectibles that I want but it's still an option. I have a ton of IGB I can pay with!
(Also please don't ask about paying with materials such as gold nuggets, iron ore, pearls, seasonal items. I'm really poor with that stuff)

I just wished on some stars, and the Zodiac time was Virgo, tomorrow when I get some I can sell you a few! I will let you know how many I get, and if I actually get Virgo or the normal time, Cancer. I think 4 TBT per fragment is fine? If not, lmk!

Hi!

I have all the zodiac fragments plus the mermaid princess dresses ^^
Ey nice! How much igb/tbt are you looking for them?
(Also if you have a wishlist I can look at it and see if there's anything I have that you want)
Post automatically merged:

I just wished on some stars, and the Zodiac time was Virgo, tomorrow when I get some I can sell you a few! I will let you know how many I get, and if I actually get Virgo or the normal time, Cancer. I think 4 TBT per fragment is fine? If not, lmk!
It's weird cause for me it seems like no matter what month it is in-game if I wish on a star it's always whatever the actual month is. If you do get some Virgo fragments lmk!

(Also if you have a wishlist I can look at it and see if there's anything I have that you want)

It's weird cause for me it seems like no matter what month it is in-game if I wish on a star it's always whatever the actual month is. If you do get some Virgo fragments lmk!
No wishlist, really ^^ nothing I'm really looking for.

I sell zodiac fragments for 3 tbt each, and the mermaid princess dresses for 10 tbt each.

- Flower Wreath DIYs
Blue Rose Wreath
Chic Windflower Wreath
Cool Hyacinth Wreath
Cool Windflower Wreath
Dark Lily Wreath
Dark Rose Wreath
Dark Tulip Wreath
Fancy Lily Wreath
Fancy Rose Wreath
Gold Rose Wreath
Hyacinth Wreath
Lily Wreath
Mum Wreath
Natural Mum Wreath
Pansy Wreath
Purple Hyacinth Wreath
Rose Wreath
Snazzy Pansy Wreath
- Lunar Surface Floor (no DIY needed)
- Floor Lights (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue, Blue, Purple)

[item name] = obtained

I can get you all 3 hibiscus muumuu colors, all diner uniforms, and I have the purple rocket lamp

Ok!

No wishlist, really ^^ nothing I'm really looking for.

I sell zodiac fragments for 3 tbt each, and the mermaid princess dresses for 10 tbt each.
okay! I'm looking for 9 of the 12 zodiac fragments (all except gemini, aries and cancer) so that's 27 tbt, and the two dresses would be 20 together, so in total that's 47 tbt. I can do that. I'm actually going to the store rn so I'll send you a PM when I get home!

I can get you all 3 hibiscus muumuu colors, all diner uniforms, and I have the purple rocket lamp
okay, how much are you looking for all that?

okay! I'm looking for 9 of the 12 zodiac fragments (all except gemini, aries and cancer) so that's 27 tbt, and the two dresses would be 20 together, so in total that's 47 tbt. I can do that. I'm actually going to the store rn so I'll send you a PM when I get home!

Awesome ^^

I'll be waiting for your pm~ see you later!

Honestly like 5 TBT. I have to order the diner uniforms I believe but the rest I have on hand.

Edited-Used a friend and now have all of the items in my pockets.

Last edited:
I believe I still have these wreaths I'm selling for 25 tbt each.

Chic Windflower Wreath
Natural Mum Wreath
Snazzy Pansy Wreath

I have a nova light diy for 30tbt

I can make the Starry Sky Wall and Lunar Surface Floor and provide the mats. Make an offer because I don't remember what material they need other than star frags

how many nova lights do you need? i think i also have the DIY somewhere.
I'm not sure how many I need, probably just 2-3 for now since I need to find out what I want to do with them. if you have a spare DIY of it that would be perfect.

Honestly like 5 TBT. I have to order the diner uniforms I believe but the rest I have on hand.

Edited-Used a friend and now have all of the items in my pockets.
that works! I'll send you a PM when I get home :)

I'm not sure how many I need, probably just 2-3 for now since I need to find out what I want to do with them. if you have a spare DIY of it that would be perfect.

that works! I'll send you a PM when I get home :)

i think i have a couple lying around send me a dodo when ur ready

I believe I still have these wreaths I'm selling for 25 tbt each.

Chic Windflower Wreath
Natural Mum Wreath
Snazzy Pansy Wreath

I have a nova light diy for 30tbt

I can make the Starry Sky Wall and Lunar Surface Floor and provide the mats. Make an offer because I don't remember what material they need other than star frags
I'm set on the nova light. 25 tbt seems a bit steep for the wreaths (just by my own judgement, idk how much they actually sell for).

I have the Dark Lily wreath, Dark Rose wreath, and Cool Windflower wreath for 20tbt each if interested.

I have the Dark Lily wreath, Dark Rose wreath, and Cool Windflower wreath for 20tbt each if interested.
once I get all the other transactions finished I'll update the OP and let you know if I'm still interested (I am but it might take a bit of time to get this all sorted out lol)

I have the hibiscus muumuu’s, blue floor lights, and the blue cold country dress if you are still looking for them!

Back