• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying xSuperMario64x's Wishlist!! ✨ (Misty Garden Wall, Flower Wreaths)

I can knock out all of the orderables for you except for the dress. Is 6 TBT per orderable okay with you? (I'd be ordering everything and it'd be all to keep :))

I went ahead and got the diner clocks and neon sign you wanted too so can you add 2 or 3 tbt to the total.
neon sign is covered by NyattaSama so just the clocks would be okay :)
Post automatically merged:

I can knock out all of the orderables for you except for the dress. Is 6 TBT per orderable okay with you? (I'd be ordering everything and it'd be all to keep :))
hmmmmm I'll think about it!

neon sign is covered by NyattaSama so just the clocks would be okay :)

hmmmmm I'll think about it!
I can go down to 5 TBT per orderable if that would be more convincing. I kinda just went through the thread to see what the other sales were and priced it based off of that. At the very least, I'd be able to save you a lot of time lmao

I can go down to 5 TBT per orderable if that would be more convincing. I kinda just went through the thread to see what the other sales were and priced it based off of that. At the very least, I'd be able to save you a lot of time lmao
After consideration I think I'll accept your offer! This is what I still need:
- Red Rocket Lamp
- Green Rocket Lamp
- Orange Floor Light
- Yellow Floor Light
- Light Blue Floor Light
- Blue Diner Wall

If by some chance you have the Misty Garden Wall I can pay extra for it!

After consideration I think I'll accept your offer! This is what I still need:
- Red Rocket Lamp
- Green Rocket Lamp
- Orange Floor Light
- Yellow Floor Light
- Light Blue Floor Light
- Blue Diner Wall

If by some chance you have the Misty Garden Wall I can pay extra for it!
6 items for 30 tbt? i can do that. i don't have a misty garden wall; is that a saharah item?

6 items for 30 tbt? i can do that. i don't have a misty garden wall; is that a saharah item?
it is unfortunately. hopefully I can find someone who has it!

if you're available rn I can send you the dodo code so you can drop the items off (whenever you're ready ofc)

it is unfortunately. hopefully I can find someone who has it!

if you're available rn I can send you the dodo code so you can drop the items off (whenever you're ready ofc)
yeah, send the dodo code whenever. i need to wrap up one more trade and then i can come over.

on an unrelated note I really like your lineup :)

yeah, send the dodo code whenever. i need to wrap up one more trade and then i can come over.

on an unrelated note I really like your lineup :)
okay cool!

also thanks!! I was actually going for a top-down symmetry but I didn't have a correct orange date so I went ahead and threw in an older orange. It turned out a lot better than I expected lol :p

hello! i can give you a lily wreath (sadly not a diy though) and maybe the blue diner wall (i just have to check my catalog, maybe 10 tbt for all of it

hello! i can give you a lily wreath (sadly not a diy though) and maybe the blue diner wall (i just have to check my catalog, maybe 10 tbt for all of it
i have the blue diner wall so I won't need it again, and I might be interested in the wreath. how much for that alone?

I've got the Ocean-Horizon wall you can have. PM your dodo and I'll bring it over

Hey! I have the fancy rose wreath diy! I do not have orange roses though! If you can give me 3 orange roses then I can make you it

Hey! I have the fancy rose wreath diy! I do not have orange roses though! If you can give me 3 orange roses then I can make you it
sounds good, I'll send you a code when I'm ready :)

I'm going to add you later on as friend so I can send the orderables.
any particular items in mind? I've actually managed to get all the orderable items on my wishlist! (on the OP I put it all into a spoiler)

Back