• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♥ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄyᴄʟɪɴɢ♥Notice!

Beccy

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4526-8548-1788
Poptart Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Waluigi Easter Egg
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (28) +
♥ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄyᴄʟɪɴɢ♥Notice!

My town is called Moonvale
Moon cycling.jpg
Information and Rules
My timezone is GMT+1 and I am at school between 8:55am and 4:00pm on weekdays​
Reservations are welcome. 10 tbt per reservation
-Reservations for those in my town only
- must offer buyout price in order to reserve
- the 10 TBT to reserve is none-refundable
I do allow lurkers, however I will not keep track of them, I do not have the time to type all that down!
While villager is in boxes please place an offer(unless you have placed a reservation) depending on their tier.
Please be able to pick up your villager immediately after you offer buyout price.
Please send payment before I open my gates
Also, please remember i am not required to do this, I am doing this to gain some extra TBT and help some people out.
If you haven't got enough TBT and they are one of your most wanted dreamies, PM/VM me and we might be able to arrange something.
These rules may change at any time
Wifi ratings are appreciated but not required
I will try my best to keep the villagers as original as possible.

Prices
minimum starting prices
Tier 1 - 150 tbt
Tier 2 - 100 tbt
Tier 3 - 25 tbt
Tier 4 - 50 tbt
Tier 5 - free

Buyouts
Tier 1 - 200 tbt
Tier 2 - 150 tbt
Tier 3 - 75 tbt
Tier 4 - 40 tbt
Tier 5 - Free

Current villagers​

Beau - Tier 1 - Sold and reserved
Cobb - Tier 5
Puddles - Tier 5
Gladys
Pancetti
Wart Jr
henry
Zell reserved!
(dont have the time or patience to label the tiers ATM)

Muffy - I was at school and it went past 6am so she left .-. Apologies to the person who reserved her, I cant get on in the mornings so this happened.... This is why I prefer villagers to be picked up ASAP because I can't guarantee that they won't leave my town while I'm at school....

Notice: This will probably be my last batch of villager cycling, I am not playing animal crossing new leaf very much anymore since I got a new game, I'll cycle until the reserved ones are in boxes but then I'm all done.

Last edited:
May I reserve Beau? :) If yes, I'll send the 10 tbt your way!

Sent the bells! Thank you so much. :)

Currently closed as I need to sleep, you can still ask to reserve/lurk however I will not respond

Could I reserve Flurry for buyout? :D

Sure, do you want to know how unoriginal her furniture is or do you not mind?

I need to stop responding when i'm supposed to be asleep... Anyway no more responding for me.. I need sleep

Last edited:
Bump~ Diana is still up for buyout/bid

Reducing price to 180 buyout for Diana

Last edited:
May I reserve Diana?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I should earn the bells before I buy anyone, so nevermind.

May I reserve Diana?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I should earn the bells before I buy anyone, so nevermind.
Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I've been busy with school work.. You have 555 TBT and its 180 buyout then add the 10 TBT to reserve = 190 TBT.

Hello! I have Beau reserved. I don't wanna miss a PM or anything for bidding so can I just buyout him? :)

Back