• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♥ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄyᴄʟɪɴɢ♥Notice!

Hello! I have Beau reserved. I don't wanna miss a PM or anything for bidding so can I just buyout him? :)

Sure! After Diana is off to her new home I'm going to TT till the next villager is in boxes.

Thank you so much! I sent you the 200 TBT buyout. :)

Stitches the lazy bear is in boxes!
Currently waiting for Cocobells response.
if the deal doesn't happen MaryOldacre gets him!

Sent the reservation BTB for Flurry! c: Would you like me to send the buyout price right now, or would you like me to wait until she's in boxes? ^^

Sent the reservation BTB for Flurry! c: Would you like me to send the buyout price right now, or would you like me to wait until she's in boxes? ^^

thanks :D, could you either wait till shes in boxes or put in the note that its for Flurry buyout? its up to you!

Is Stitches going to move out the next day?

Sorry I didn't realise you responded, i'm multitasking extremely atm...
Um he's going to disappear into the void tomorrow as i TT alot to get villagers to move out ASAP.

Last edited:
Did they pick him up already? I just want to make sure I'm up to date, and can get Stitches if coco can't.

Coco has picked up Stitches! if I get stitches again once i go through the 16 villagers and you still want him I'll pm/vm you.

Sure, sorry i was nearly asleep, I need to turn my 3DS back on

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open twisty

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to sleep then, night everyone

Hi! I'm back from school~ will update original post info ASAP

Back