• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♥ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄyᴄʟɪɴɢ♥Notice!

Great, I'll send the TBT now c: Mind holding her for a bit, since I see she's in boxes? I have to cycle someone out.

Sorry I had a walk night in last night, I fell asleep really early
Can I reserve Zell??
Yeah you can! Send me the reservation when you can and I'll put Zell up as reserved!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great, I'll send the TBT now c: Mind holding her for a bit, since I see she's in boxes? I have to cycle someone out.

Sure :) I've still got her at the moment, tell me when your able to pick her up and I'll be online as much as I possibly can so I'll see your message!

Last edited:
I sent you the 10 tbt!

Tyvm, I'll put him up as reserved, muffys is in boxes ATM and I'm holding her for someone until they can pick her up, so until she's picked up I won't be cycling for a bit

Tyvm, I'll put him up as reserved, muffys is in boxes ATM and I'm holding her for someone until they can pick her up, so until she's picked up I won't be cycling for a bit

Hi! I'm cycling now, so what's your time zone?

Is muffy still available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind just saw that she's reserved

Last edited:
Hi! Just wanted to check up on you since I see you haven't been particularly active.

Last edited:
Back