• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

YESTERDAY in Spiders- #Whatever

capnport

Creative Star
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6736-9060-9610
Today, Club LOL opened. Benedict asked for a mantis, so I went to get him one. I tripped a lot, so I guess today’s an unlucky day!
Gigi asked to visit my house at 10:30 am, so I agreed. In the meantime, I harvested some perfect apples, and then went to Main Street to do some errands. Blathers suggested the Café! Nice!
Kicks is being constructed, and I checked my mail while waiting for the Able Sisters’ to open. Bonbon had written to me, so I wrote her back. After sending Bonbon’s letter and talking to Sable at the store, I sold some stuff at Re-tail and gave Cyrus a sofa to customize, and then headed home to wait for Gigi.
A while after Gigi’s visit, I got Benedict his mantis, picked up my new sofa, and then headed to the town hall. On the way, I got stung by bees, and then Sylvia invited me to her house right that minute.
I took a detour to visit Syl. She let me buy her kitchen sink before I left.
At the town hall, I changed the town flag, and then started up the café project. I placed it in a nice little clearing.
At noon, it started raining. I headed to Club LOL and got my first emotion- Surprise!
I did some peach farming to pay off the café. The spare bells went into my newest loan. Going around shaking trees, Rory gave me a delivery for Benedict. Benedict gave me a dracaena before I even delivered the thing to him! It was a lucky black cat, and he gave me a bear shirt in return.
Nothing else of note happened today.

Back