You off school yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnookumnookum said:
Jas0n said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Lol what? I've been off of school since late May. I can't believe that people are still going this late. My school starts back in 3 weeks.
It's called different countries :p

Whereas you go back in 3 weeks, for the people in the UK who haven't started their summer holidays yet, they have 3 weeks off after you go back.

I always preferred the UK way of the summer when I was at school... get the hot weather out of the way before you had to go back.
So you only get about 6 weeks off?
6-7 weeks. But then we get tons of 1-2 week breaks throughout the year, whereas you get all those weeks compiled into summer.

Jas0n said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Jas0n said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Lol what? I've been off of school since late May. I can't believe that people are still going this late. My school starts back in 3 weeks.
It's called different countries :p

Whereas you go back in 3 weeks, for the people in the UK who haven't started their summer holidays yet, they have 3 weeks off after you go back.

I always preferred the UK way of the summer when I was at school... get the hot weather out of the way before you had to go back.
6-7 weeks. But then we get tons of 1-2 week breaks throughout the year, whereas you get all those weeks compiled into summer.
Oh. Well I still get 1 week of Fall break, 2 weeks of Winter Break, a week off in February, and a week off in April for Spring Break.

Schnookumnookum said:
Jas0n said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Oh. Well I still get 1 week of Fall break, 2 weeks of Winter Break, a week off in February, and a week off in April for Spring Break.
Ireland - 3 months of Summer. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back