Your Childhood Best Friend?

I didn’t play the game as a child; I did play a little bit of the gamecube and maybe some of the ds versions (not sure which) before NL, but all was during and/or between high school and college. My best friend in NL was Puddles and Punchy. I was so disappointed to find out Puddles in NH had a different vibe than the one I knew from NL (at least she did for me). Punchy is the same though (minus the disgusting bug talk).

The one I interacted with the most back during the day was with Mitzi for the first AC for Gamecube. I would send her letters all of the time thinking she could actually read them 😂

None... They all leave at some point, i just can't that.

Seriously tho i remember Antonio the anteater was a villager i never want him to leave back in City Folk. Then i start to TT and the rest is history...

Well I was a teenager not a child but I was and still am really attached to Kiki because she reminded me of my own black cat. I remember really wanting Purrl because she reminded me of my other kitty but I never got her :cry:

I really loved both Daisy and Goldie in the gamecube version. 🥺 But I grew up to be a cat person irl pfft.

Mine is not rlly a childhood one but since i played acnl for the first time when i was a teenager, im gonna comment anyway! My fave was bam, i loved talking to him he was sooo nice!

Bella was my childhood best friend back in wild world. I never brought her back in new leaf or new horizons, but I have fond memories of her.

mint and peanut are the two that stand out the most from my first ww game :)

1644346082321.png
1644346095819.png

when i look at these photos i am transported back

I didn't get into the game until ACNL but my favorite villager and the first one I try to move into my town is Cheri. She's just so adorable and perky and sassy and I love it.

I'm actually very excited to try and get Megan to move to my island in ACNH, even though it'll probably be a little sad too. My best friend Megan and I were beyond excited for ACNH when it came out, and she passed away in July 2020 so I feel like having a character with her name on my island will be really cool. I don't think she knew there was a character with her name so she'd be really happy!

And I randomly lucked out and stumbled on Faith last night and got her to move to my island so I'm stoked about that too! Faith is actually my mom's name and my middle name so my little ACNH island is starting to mirror my actual life hahaha :) If I wind up with characters named after my dad and my stepdad living on my island though, I might need to do a reset...gotta have some escapism!

I HAVE TWO.
Bunnie and Felicity!!! I LOVED THEM. They are still with me!!
1644361380765.png
1644361387622.png

Back