• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your house placement?

*Picture in my signature*

I specifically was looking for a map with that spot, and I chose that spot, for several reasons.

1: I get my own little private beach to overlook from my house.
2: No villagers can sneakily plot their houses near my front, back, or side lawns.
3: I'm close to the train tracks and the red city bridge. So beautiful at night. ♥
4: I'm literally one step away from the river when I walk out. I love to fish so this is awesome. Not to mention how pretty a view it is when I step out of my home.

I put mine directly behind Marcel's house. :D (I'm waiting for him to move out, after that, I will have a very nice front yard and easy beach access!)

Mine is in front of a river, right by Retail. North of it is the plaza, and south is the river.

Mine's just by a cliff, next to the ramp leading down to the docks, with the river several blocks away behind it.
I'll eventually build a bridge close by, which would lead straight up to my Town Plaza.

I put mine next to my main bridge. It was on the right side of the lake which was literally the center of my town. It is also really close to retail, only one villager moved into the spot between my house and retail, haha, it's that close. And it happens to be next to the docks.

So let's review shall we? I made sure I had built it near the docks, retail for island bug hunting/fish catching and i built it next to my main bridge so it was easy to get around and easier to end up back in front of my house since it's prob the most commonly used bridge in town.

tumblr_mszm3anoll1s9jraio1_250.png

My house is the one in orange. :)

Mine is right by the ramp down to the beach. I love it there. Stitches is right in my side yard, but I don't mind, really. 1.) because Stitches 2.) It would just be a PWP there or maybe another villager so

Mine is right on the north corner of my river. Right there is the Town Hall and the Train Station, but Kitty moved behind my house :(

I have mine sort of close to the Re-Tail shop. It's between the Re-Tail and beach. I tried to isolate myself from the Villagers. I liked where I placed mine.

My house is close to being in front of the river on the left side of the map. It's also placed on the cliff above the beach where the other waterfall is. I'll take some pictures tomorrow when it's daylight outside and post them later that same day. My map is in my signature to use as an overview image. My character is kind of where my house is, though... :p

Last edited:
Map2.jpg

I really enjoy the location of my house, secluded from the villagers, but I can still see Drago and Camofrog across the river!

Last edited:
Mine is south of the river (just) on a cliff overlooking the beach on the far left side of my town. I chose it so that no-one could move in in front of my house and it's along the end of a fairly narrow section to minimise moving in chances going forward.

I chose my placement so that it would be next to the cliff, and near the main street but not too close... I wanted it to have some privacy and space for my garden.
The second house I placed there because Kyle moved in that exact spot with a really ugly house. I wanted to make sure no one ever moved there again.
I like how my villagers have mostly stayed on the lower side of town.
The house directly in front of mine is Tammy. I was annoyed at first but I don't want her to move out any time soon now. The one next to her is Portia, who will be moving out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mine is by the river and a cliff, just above where the waterfall to the beach is. It's not near Main Street or re-tail, but it's quite private and I like it! Here's a picture-
IMG_0586.JPG

acnl sign off.jpg

Back