• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your most recent gaming purchases

I got MK 1 from the eShop while it was on sale. I had traded in my physical copy in order to get Princess Peach Showtime and already had bought the Kombat Pack 1 DLC.

I bought the Kingdom Heats 1.5+2.5 Remix for my friend since it was her birthday yesterday.

....Oh, that doesn't count? Then in my case, I recently purchased Pikmin 1 + 2 for my Nintendo Switch.

Couldn’t resist and got Diablo 2 Resurrected for PS4 on sale. The item inventory is way too small, but otherwise it’s still a pretty good game. I think I prefer Diablo 3 a bit more though.

Because of the Steam Summer sale, I purchased The Witcher 3, Huniepop, and Neon White per the recommendation of an old and good friend of mine.

Bought the Secrets of the Obscure expansion for Guild Wars 2, i'm like years behind LOL

Oh boy I bought a lot for the Steam Summer Sale. I got Ender Lillies Quietus of the Knights, Lunistus, Pseudoregalia, Milk Outside A Bag of Milk Outside A Bag of Milk, Cat Quest, Cat Quest 2, Anodyne, and Torchlight.

The Cat Quest games I repurchased to livestream them and I repurchased Anodyne to access the remaster update exclusive to PC.

Steam Summer Sale, baby!

I recently was able to purchase...

- Fallout 76 (I play on my Xbox too but I also wanted to play on PC >_>)
- Minami Lane
- Snacko
- Little Witch in the Woods
- The Heretic and Sinful DLC for Cult of the Lamb! ^_^

I really want to get the Kingdom Hearts bundle on my PC... but no more monies.. T^T

I bought some games from steam last night:

Coffee Talk
Coffee Talk 2
Unpacking
Little Witch in the Woods
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life

Super excited to get into all of these. I have already played coffee talk and coffee talk 2 all the way through on different consoles but I wanted them on my laptop too. Unpacking I played a bit on Xbox gamepass and enjoyed it some I’m happy to own it now. Little Witch in the Woods looks cute and has been on my wish list for a long time. And I love Story of Seasons games.

Got all these for $64 total. Everything was on sale :)

My copy of Sonic Colors Ultimate just came in the mail. It’s probably surprising that I don’t already have it, but it came out during a period when I stopped being interested in Sonic games, and now I’m getting the games that came out then. I think the game is more playable now, but just to be safe I got it on Xbox instead of Switch.

Edit: also, I guess it counts, but I finally got an SD card for Switch. My storage has been constantly filling up so this should solve the issue for now.

Last edited:
I spent $5 on a monthly subscription for Zenless Zone Zero. It’s the first bit of money I’ve ever put into a gacha and I don’t regret it even though I haven’t rolled the character I wanted yet. I think I’m going to give up on getting her and just saving up for a future banner instead.

Super Monkey Ball 3D (3DS) for only 10 dollars....it's ok I guess. The previous owner got up to world 4. So it's just something to fiddle with when bored.

Re-bought Sonic Asdventure Battle 2 with guide book (in Japanese)

I have it also back at my parents' and on Steam but I wanted to be able to play it on console here. I'm ready to go hard in the Chao garden

I decided to pick up Little Known Galaxy after checking out their demo. I found it fun for an hour or two a play sessions. By no means is it a game to just binge play impo. But I found the game well designed and just a chill game. It also stands out well enough from other farm sims which I appreciate. I almost decided to go with Everafter Falls instead after checking out their demo but decided to wait on that one.

guilty gear -strive- (ps5)
turnip boy commits tax evasion (pc)
slime rancher (pc)
guilty gear xx accent core plus r (pc)

hehe so excited to start playing these soon.

Back