Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Shooting Star
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Bloom
Blue Rosewater Potion
So, I was curious in hearing your thoughts about this seasonal phenomena.

For me, it's pretty fun but you have to discipline yourself into drawing daily especially when you have 31 days to fill in the art challenge. I'm not a big fan of Inktober but I go for alternatives if I commit myself to art challenges again.

I don't participate in them since I'm not big into art myself, though I enjoy seeing what other people draw.

The most common drawing challenge I see among artists during October is Inktober. But the funniest one I've seen so far is the No Art October, where you don't draw anything for the whole month.

i'm not an artist, but i do think they can be a fun challenge if you have the motivation to see them through! i did a written version of inktober once where i took the prompts and wrote a ficlet (500-1000 words, but often a little more) every day of october based on them. i did a similar month-long challenge in may the other year, though the words for that one were completely random lol. honestly, idk that i could do it again. at least not currently. challenge is not an understatement.

I like the concept of them but I cannot stick to it for the life of me 😭 my motivation comes and goes sadly, maybe I can hold that motivation for a week but anything longer and i start to falter. big kudos to those who stick around for it though!! maybe one day for me.... idk....

Back