• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Your views on "For Glory"

Pretty annoying that I main Sheik and lag can screw me over so hard. She's a really technical character and if I can't use her at her actual pace do worse than I probably should.

Today was actually a great time on For Glory, I got destroyed, all for the good reasons because these players were actually amazing at the game.

Falcon users have a huge advantage over me due to how fast he is.

Well it's gotten worse for me.
I battled an Ike who spammed jab. That was the only move he used the entire game. Just jab.
I'm seriously confused at how terrible people are at this game.

That sucks man, I had a Link user that was just there to troll but I just played along to be honest, he actually started to try and kill me after we derped a little.

Otherwise this Falcon user managed to spike me so hard, even as soon as I hit myself with PK Thunder, this guy went for risks and got rewarded for it, I mean, sometimes he'd get hit but he'd tech the hits and I'd end up falling down due to Ness' poor recovery, even worse when it hits someone and they live 8(

I did make someone rage quit when I spiked them at 10% with Bowser and they didn't make it back up since they just spammed their recovery as fast as possible.

Back