• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

You're Cooking a Meal for the Above Poster

I'll make you homemade pizza with any toppings you'd like c:

ramen

but the fancy kind, no instant for u

idk who u are so I'll just cook you some buttermilk pancakes I guess.

Hmm... How about an apple pie? (Or a "splendid pizza pie"... I saw your post in the lyrics thread. 😂)
I make you dubious food. But it just looks like it. I'll make it with good tenderized meat and some green sauce like pesto. Maybe some baked chicken or beef (or vegan equivalent if that is better) Ngl I would like to see them make dubious food like that if they make a Zelda section to universal haha.

I’ll make you some tasty, fried Cucco.
Yum! With some fruit on the side *chef kiss* I don't think botw/totk had grapes, but raspberries probably would be a nice substitute.

Going by your avatar I would say a nice gelatin dish in chao colors and shaped like their little head. Getting the shape to set would probably be the trickiest part.

I can’t cook, so… you can have a slice of toast so I at least won’t poison you 😂

I'll cherish that piece of toast forever. *crunch crunch.* Wait where did it go?

You like Splatoon right? I'll make you some fried conch.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Back