yourndesktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
ss.png
No need to cover the Maplestory icon name.
olawl.

Anyways here's my ndesktop.
28l5g03.jpg

NikoKing said:
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
olawl.

28l5g03.jpg
question, bro

why are you running rawkit dawk when your comp is struggling to run tf2?

or do you close RD when you play it, or does RD take up an abnormally small amount of resources, and I'm just stoopid? :/

Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
olawl.

28l5g03.jpg
question, bro

or do you close RD when you play it, or does RD take up an abnormally small amount of resources, and I'm just stoopid? :/
RocketDock uses very small resources, and barely uses up CPU :p . The minimum requirements are seriously 100mb of RAM (which pretty much all computers by now should have 100 mb of RAM)

NikoKing said:
Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:
L Lawliet said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
ss.png
olawl.

28l5g03.jpg
question, bro

RocketDock uses very small resources, and barely uses up CPU :p . The minimum requirements are seriously 100mb of RAM (which pretty much all computers by now should have 100 mb of RAM)
still.. that's a tenth of a gig, and if you're running a vidya gaem.. every bit counts.

or maybe I'm just being too anal. eh.

Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:
Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:
ss.png
28l5g03.jpg
question, bro

still.. that's a tenth of a gig, and if you're running a vidya gaem.. every bit counts.

It depends, I've got a nice rig with 8 GB's, so it doesn't make a difference. If you're running 2 GB's, then it could have an impact. Then again, why are would you be gaming with 2 GB's in the first place?

Pear said:
Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:
Psychonaut said:
ss.png
28l5g03.jpg

It depends, I've got a nice rig with 8 GB's, so it doesn't make a difference. If you're running 2 GB's, then it could have an impact. Then again, why are would you be gaming with 2 GB's in the first place?
lol did you add the ram yourself, or just bought it that way?

mines 3 gigs, and an additional X amount of graphics memory on the card, so I've got enough to run both, but I think Nikoking has less (though he's also running xp)

whole reason I asked was due to this, not that my comp cant run them both at the same time (not sure if I'd have to lower a setting or two, but i definitely could)

point being, rawkit dawk is a highly aesthetic program, since the desktop exists/is the same thing, more or less. or the quick start, even. <3 quick start.

also, lolwut zr388? tiny picshur iz tiny

Courtnee why does Eminem have a black guys body? Or is that just me?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Might stretch your screen a little.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
deskktop.png
</div>

Rogar said:
what is a spoiler?
assuming you're actually asking/not being a sarcastic wise-ass..

you can highlight what you want to put in a spoiler and click "spoiler" above the post, or..

you can put [ spoiler=lol type what you want it to say here ] in a post, and it'll show up as a spoiler, so people who don't have huge screens or bandwidth aren't promptly owned when they click the thread.

don't forget to to close the brackets. [ /spoiler]

both examples, take away/remove the spaces, btw.

I just upgraded to windows 7 from xp. :)

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Two Monitors</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Screenshot-Desktop1.png
</div>

Rorato said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Two Monitors</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Screenshot-Desktop1.png
</div>
what's the resolution on them? grats. I used to do that with my laptop before I got a real computer. *censored.2.0*'s so cash. I am the envy.

Psychonaut said:
Rorato said:

Screenshot-Desktop1.png
</div>
what's the resolution on them? grats. I used to do that with my laptop before I got a real computer. *censored.2.0*'s so cash. I am the envy.
I think it's 1280x1024.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Picture1-4.png
</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back