yourndesktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2ivjkb4.jpg
</div>
I downloaded Ubuntu Linux for my PC. It's an awesome OS, and offers a ton more customization options than windows, not to mention it's more aesthetically pleasing. Now I just boot up Windows 7 if I want to do any gaming.
I really hope Valve release Steam for Ubuntu, like they did with Mac.

Removed a ton of shorcuts a while ago.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Reachwallpapertbt.jpg
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>lol</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
fBCtz.png
</div>

Pear said:
2ivjkb4.jpg
</div>
I downloaded Ubuntu Linux for my PC. It's an awesome OS, and offers a ton more customization options than windows, not to mention it's more aesthetically pleasing. Now I just boot up Windows 7 if I want to do any gaming.
You'll probably be uninstalling it in a few weeks.

I'm inclined to agree. And there are no linux games... so they probably won't throw out steam at linux.

I honestly don't see what you can customize with UNIX based OS', that Windows 7 can't.

Gnome said:
I honestly don't see what you can customize with UNIX based OS', that Windows 7 can't.
LINUX IS NOT UNIX-BASED. IT IS UNIX-LIKE. OLOLOLOL.

Gnome said:
It simply makes it easier to do so. I can just open the theme file, rather than download a million 3rd party apps that slow down my machine. Besides, the standard theme is what I'm sticking with. It looks pretty nice.

Pear said:
Gnome said:
It simply makes it easier to do so. I can just open the theme file, rather than download a million 3rd party apps that slow down my machine. Besides, the standard theme is what I'm sticking with. It looks pretty nice.
AND YOU SAID LINUX COULDN'T DO ANYTHING.

Zack said:
Pear said:
2ivjkb4.jpg
</div>
After posting this today, I have planned to install a Linux OS on the laptop I will be getting next month, seeing as its going to be a piece of *censored.2.0* anyways.

Zack said:
Zack said:
Pear said:
2ivjkb4.jpg
</div>
After posting this today, I have planned to install a Linux OS on the laptop I will be getting next month, seeing as its going to be a piece of *censored.2.0* anyways.
In terms of performance, it'll probably be a similar speed. It'll probably be a bit more stable, though.

Not allowed to post mine because it contains body parts that have been deemed evil by certain cults and watchdog groups. Not to mention paranoid parents who were influenced by the former.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Bump/update</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
newjo.jpg

yes, flcl whore, but eh</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back