• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Sorry we keep missing each other! Hopefully we can trade either later today or tomorrow! Also I don't need the flower chair or cello anymore as villagers gave me those already but everything else stays the same. Also could add a round cushion? Thank you very much!

timezone : GMT-5
available time : Whenever you?re on, lol
buying : town-hall spring top, sandbox, soccer goal
freebie :
pickup or delivery? Delivery

Sorry we keep missing each other! Hopefully we can trade either later today or tomorrow! Also I don't need the flower chair or cello anymore as villagers gave me those already but everything else stays the same. Also could add a round cushion? Thank you very much!
Yeah sorry for being still a bit busy irl. ><
So far I saw, you're mostly available during pretty late night in my place. Would there be a chance you're on around this time or later?

Also, haha your villagers must be sweet. Those 2 items are re-orderable so no problem. Also sure, I'll throw in the round cushion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

timezone : GMT-5
available time : Whenever you’re on, lol
buying : town-hall spring top, sandbox, soccer goal
freebie :
pickup or delivery? Delivery
Hi :) Unfortunately I no longer have the sand-box. I believe I still have the soccer goal, need to check my locker though. If I'm right, your total is 7 tbt, and would I be able to receive it beforehand? I ask this to everyone when it's our first trade in a long while. Thank you!

Hi Yuki! I'm turning my 3DS on now to get my items!
Hi Maria~ I just got back on and will be here another hour or so before heading out!
Also gardening items are delivery only. Will you add my 1st FC and tell me when you're ready to open gates? Thank you. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yuki? Did you readed my post?
I did, and was typing! xD You?

Hey there, just curious, how much longer will my order take. I'm in no rush, I am just curious and I just want to get an idea of what day to stop by becuase I see you gates open almost every night (for me)!

Hey there, just curious, how much longer will my order take. I'm in no rush, I am just curious and I just want to get an idea of what day to stop by becuase I see you gates open almost every night (for me)!
Hey tj :) It'll be done by tonight my timezone. Sorry, two out of three my fam has been sick and I've been nursing. lol
And uh?? :confused: I haven't been opening gates long, aside from when theres a visitor for trade. That's weird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, sent over the tbt. Which FC should I add?
Received, thank you! Will you add my 2nd FC?
I'm ready to hop over. :)

Oh LOL I see where I messed up grammtically. I meant night time for me not your gates are open for me! My bad lol :p

Also I hope your family members feel better soon!

Hope to see you later then!

Last edited:
Now let's wait the perfect oranges! OMG i'm so excited!
Me too, for heaps of special oranges~
Also Maria, 7-11 full set is for 40 tbt, fyi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh LOL I see where I messed up grammtically. I meant night time for me not your gates are open for me! My bad lol :p

Also I hope your family members feel better soon!

Hope to see you later then!

Thanks, hopefully see you later!

Now heading out. Will be back later my afternoon. :)

Back