• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

do you have any Tiara Hair, from Gracie?

Last edited:
Heyo :D I can let you catalog them all for, your football fish lamp if you still have it? Preferably later this afternoon.

Awesome, thanks :) I do still have it. I actually would like to buy the exotic bureau because I will need it for my house, I could give you 1 TBT for it?
I am available from now until 5.15pm NZT :) And after 7.30pm NZT as well
Cheers

do you have any Tiara Hair, from Gracie?

Let me check my inventory, just a moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, thanks :) I do still have it. I actually would like to buy the exotic bureau because I will need it for my house, I could give you 1 TBT for it?
I am available from now until 5.15pm NZT :) And after 7.30pm NZT as well
Cheers

I'll order the bureau, no charge. See you later then! ( Cooking lunch right now. lol )

ty for checking! lmk :)

Last edited:
@Bellxis
Yeah time difference always gets in the way; I feel you. xD Lmk when you're back on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :) The total is 8 tbt. Do you have any preference in 3DS model? (ex. K.K. verison, HHA version, etc.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyo :D I can let you catalog them all for, your football fish lamp if you still have it? Preferably later this afternoon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sure. Let me know when you're available again. c: I'll try to get on earlier tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did. Now not a lot due to turning off the beautiful town ordinance.I can collect some while island hopping though! just if you could tell me approx how many you need. c:

i need about 100 or so lol but if that?s too many then i can take however many you have!

I'm back from lunch!

@GolguiAr, @The Pennifer, @banjomins
I'm ready for whoever is available. Pennifer and banjomins for my town どうぶつ (FC5), and GolguiAr for town Jelly (FC2). Let me know if you have time. Thanks! c:

Back