• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

heyy yuki c: just saw stuff i forgot to add to my own thread...derp

timezone : gmt+2
available time : since it's weekend most of the day, when i work around 4 pm-10 pm(mon-fri)
buying : filly and holden sets if possible
freebie : not needed c:
pickup or delivery? : if you can come over and deliver it would be awesome but either is fine c:

heyy yuki c: just saw stuff i forgot to add to my own thread...derp

timezone : gmt+2
available time : since it's weekend most of the day, when i work around 4 pm-10 pm(mon-fri)
buying : filly and holden sets if possible
freebie : not needed c:
pickup or delivery? : if you can come over and deliver it would be awesome but either is fine c:

Hiii Sheila! I can deliver them now and onwards today. Just lmk when you're free. c:

I'm back from lunch!

@GolguiAr, @The Pennifer, @banjomins
I'm ready for whoever is available. Pennifer and banjomins for my town どうぶつ (FC5), and GolguiAr for town Jelly (FC2). Let me know if you have time. Thanks! c:

hi!! i'm available now if youre free!!

Good morning! (Well morning for you, it's evening here haha).

timezone : EST, GMT -4. Our times are almost opposites. When it's morning here its pretty much night there.
available time : now until 12 midnight EST but I can push this to 1am EST also. I believe that would be sometime in midday to late day for you.
buying : 1 sushi bench from Filly- 5tbt
1 sandbox, JP DLC- 2tbt?
1 lotus pond, JP DLC
1 soccer goal, JP DLC
freebie : ---
pickup or delivery? : Either one

I'm fine with whatever the end price is, I'm just not sure the th DLC woukd be considered orderable, not orderable or somethin else.

Good morning! (Well morning for you, it's evening here haha).

timezone : EST, GMT -4. Our times are almost opposites. When it's morning here its pretty much night there.
available time : now until 12 midnight EST but I can push this to 1am EST also. I believe that would be sometime in midday to late day for you.
buying : 1 sushi bench from Filly- 5tbt
1 sandbox, JP DLC- 2tbt?
1 lotus pond, JP DLC
1 soccer goal, JP DLC
freebie : ---
pickup or delivery? : Either one

I'm fine with whatever the end price is, I'm just not sure the th DLC woukd be considered orderable, not orderable or somethin else.

Hi, good evening to you, Stella!
Sadly I no longer have Lotus Pond for sale, but I have everything else. :) I'd be happy to sell Filly's and gift the other two. All of them are unorderable btw.
Also a question. Would you like Puzzle League rewards set too? Asking because I'm looking to dump them. I have waaaay toooo many of them. (-_-;

Hi, good evening to you, Stella!
Sadly I no longer have Lotus Pond for sale, but I have everything else. :) I'd be happy to sell Filly's and gift the other two. All of them are unorderable btw.
Also a question. Would you like Puzzle League rewards set too? Asking because I'm looking to dump them. I have waaaay toooo many of them. (-_-;

Aah, no wonder they seem so hard to get. And yes, I so need some Puzzle League rewards. I'll gladly pay for everything, it's no problem.

Back