• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Zelda Twilight Princess Dress

TykiButterfree

Such a tease!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Fossil Easter Egg
Friday the 13th Candy
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Spirit Candy: Wix
Christmas Candy
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Here is a pro design I made of Princess Zelda's dress. I thought the dress was pretty and it would be fun to try to make. I think I spent 1,500 bells on it because I kept going back to Ables to edit the design. :) This is my first time making a QR code, please tell me if it works.

Zelda TP Dress by Tyki.jpg

The design looks really beautiful! :) and it works, I tried it on :p
One question, how do you edit a design? Every time I try, the file is blank (white) ._.

The design looks really beautiful! :) and it works, I tried it on :p
One question, how do you edit a design? Every time I try, the file is blank (white) ._.
Yay! Thanks! :)You say make a pro design, pick the same options (ex. dress, long sleeves), then pick the one you want to edit from your pocket.
I didn't know you could get a white design. I usually pick a pattern spot I want to save over and have to erase it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

looks awesome any chance you'll be doing a midna dress? :3
I could try it. The human dress? I think there already is a QR for the Midna that rides Wolf Link.

Back