Orange Mote of Flame
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (7) +
Commissions? I can do those, but I charge for each drawing. (I didn't before, but I think it's time that I got a little somethin back for working.) This is pretty straightforward.

Digital:

1 Image, Below 500x500 Px - Black and White - 300 Bells
1 Image, Below 500x500 Px - Color - 600 Bells
1 Image, 500x500 px - Black and White - 500 Bells
1 Image, 500x500 px - Color - 1000 Bells
1 Image, 1000x1000 px - Black and White - 700 Bells
1 Image, 1000x1000 px - Color - 1400 Bells

1 Maya Render - No Texture - Not Organic - 800 Bells
1 Maya Render - No Texture - Organic - 1600 Bells
1 Maya Render - Textured - Not Organic - 1400 Bells
1 Maya Render - Textured - Organic - 2000 Bells
(Organic means life like, animals, etc)

The Maya renderings are expensive because of the time it takes to create them. Not only that but they happen tp be a pain in the backside when maya decides not to work. They will be uploaded into PSD files OR PNG files, depending on what you want. If you would like the render to be made into a signature, I can do that with no extra charge.

Traditional:
Because of the cost of art supplies these will be a bit more expensive.

1 Image, Below 500x500 Px - Graphite - 600 Bells
1 Image, Below 500x500 Px - Color (Prismacolor/Copic) - 1200 Bells
1 Image, 500x500 Px - Graphite - 1000 Bells
1 Image, 500x500 Px - Color (Prismacolor/Copic) - 1500 Bells
1 Image, 1000x1000 Px (8 1/2x 11) - Graphite - 1500 Bells
1 Image, 1000x1000 Px (8 1/2x 11) - Color (Prismacolor/Copic) - 2000 Bells

Some examples of my work include:

3d_modeling_project_by_dedes72-d38k0zm.png

Maya Render

traditional_wooden_duckcone_by_dedes72-d374hf4.png

Graphite

wooden_duckcone_concept_2_by_dedes72-d373kf9.png

Digital

dd2361de94cdb42ed6c5800938e2919e.png

Digital Color

The_spiky_Killer_by_dedes72.png

Maya Render

still_life_practice_by_dedes72-d36ryc4.jpg

Graphite

You can request stuff in this thread OR notice me. Half payment must be made before production begins, the rest following completion.

Happy shopping!

Last edited:
Nobody has 5400 bells.
How much does it cost for a drawing like that girl in green?

Nobody has 5400 bells.
How much does it cost for a drawing like that girl in green?

Hurr I screwed up. Typo. That would be 1000-1400 depending on the size, because detail would be a big part of a larger image.

Okay, could you make a drawing of that guy in my avatar?
Also not as much hair and not that skeptical look. More like a happy face. Also could you make it not the same style as the one I have? (Bad explanation). Also I think a Magikarp (Pokemon) (google it) would be nice somewhere on the picture, but not in front of the guy.
Size is whatever size you need.

Okay, could you make a drawing of that guy in my avatar?
Also not as much hair and not that skeptical look. More like a happy face. Also could you make it not the same style as the one I have? (Bad explanation). Also I think a Magikarp (Pokemon) (google it) would be nice somewhere on the picture, but not in front of the guy.
Size is whatever size you need.

You do realize I drew your avatar right

What kind of style would you prefer?

Will you do Roleplay Characters / OCs and stuff?
'cuz I am hunting for art.

Awesome. I'll probably request some inFAMOUS drawings once I figure out what size/what exactly I want.

So many choices. ;_;
Around what level of detail goes into >500x500 and 500x500?

Last edited:
Awesome. I'll probably request some inFAMOUS drawings once I figure out what size/what exactly I want.

So many choices. ;_;
Around what level of detail goes into >500x500 and 500x500?

As much as I can fit into the image.

BANKRUPTCY, HERE I COME

Ordering a "realistic" 500x500 color digital of Cole MacGrath (reference pics here here and here.)

I really on't have many specifications as to the pose or anything, but what I would like it to incorporate is a sort of "duality" theme, seeing as how the theme of the game is about the choices that Cole makes and how they influence his interactions. Red and blue lightning play a large part in this, and they're also his gimmick/superpower thingamahootsit. I'll send the Bells right over, and I feel the need to apologize if I'm being too pushy.

BANKRUPTCY, HERE I COME

Ordering a "realistic" 500x500 color digital of Cole MacGrath (reference pics here here and here.)

I really on't have many specifications as to the pose or anything, but what I would like it to incorporate is a sort of "duality" theme, seeing as how the theme of the game is about the choices that Cole makes and how they influence his interactions. Red and blue lightning play a large part in this, and they're also his gimmick/superpower thingamahootsit. I'll send the Bells right over, and I feel the need to apologize if I'm being too pushy.

Not at all. You're third in line so I'll send you a concept sketch as soon as I get one done :)

Back