ZR's Art Emporium and Warehouse

I would like to give you all an update and a probable excuse on why I have been super slow on things, not to mention not being here hardly at all. As most of you know I'm a student attending Full Sail University, and this month has been my modeling I class. It's been a real joy to go through, but each assignment eats up about ten hours of each day, and it's just blown me out on other things. I haven't even gotten the chance to get the mail in about a week. That's really not why I haven't been doing artwork or anything though.

As most of you know, eleven years ago I lost my dad. He didn't die, I just didn't know what happened to him. A lot of what I used to think was proven false very recently, but I have been searching high and low over the internet for this man. Well, about two weeks ago I contacted a woman who claimed to be Alix Needham, she told me she didn't know me and that was that. It was kind of disheartening as I thought it was the correct woman, and that she simply didn't want me. That didn't deter my search though, I was looking for my father, not Alix.

Well, last night I did find something, another Alix. I Called, and it turns out, I got the right one this time. She told me that she would ask my dad if he was ready to contact me, and have him give me a call. Well today, that happened. Eleven years of no dad are finish. The counter stops here at Thursday February 24th. I now can gladly say that I have a father again. I'm very proud of this fact. He lives out of state, and he's kept himself busy. Of all places that he worked, I would never count MICROSOFT as a place to start looking. He was literally right under my nose the entire time. I can say that I had a family member at microsoft, and that's damn awesome.

Well, he's also kept track of me through the internet. So he's seen every post I've made here, everything I've done, oh gosh.. he knows more about me than I do him. It's kind of creepy, until you take into account that I've got his background records and have been doing the exact same thing. I guess it runs in the family.

Next week I plan to jump back on the bandwagon. If you already paid, and you want me to quit, I'll pay your bells back. If you haven't, don't pay until I dish out some artwork. Save yourself some time, my life is in flux. Again, I'm really sorry.

I'll say it again, I'm really happy for you. You deserve it :)

Congratz.
I ain't gunna lie. I was about to start complaining that I hadn't even seen line art for my order.
But I see there is ALOT going on.
If you want help I am here for you (As I am for anyone in need...Minus marlon)

I would like to give you all an update and a probable excuse on why I have been super slow on things, not to mention not being here hardly at all. As most of you know I'm a student attending Full Sail University, and this month has been my modeling I class. It's been a real joy to go through, but each assignment eats up about ten hours of each day, and it's just blown me out on other things. I haven't even gotten the chance to get the mail in about a week. That's really not why I haven't been doing artwork or anything though.

As most of you know, eleven years ago I lost my dad. He didn't die, I just didn't know what happened to him. A lot of what I used to think was proven false very recently, but I have been searching high and low over the internet for this man. Well, about two weeks ago I contacted a woman who claimed to be Alix Needham, she told me she didn't know me and that was that. It was kind of disheartening as I thought it was the correct woman, and that she simply didn't want me. That didn't deter my search though, I was looking for my father, not Alix.

Well, last night I did find something, another Alix. I Called, and it turns out, I got the right one this time. She told me that she would ask my dad if he was ready to contact me, and have him give me a call. Well today, that happened. Eleven years of no dad are finish. The counter stops here at Thursday February 24th. I now can gladly say that I have a father again. I'm very proud of this fact. He lives out of state, and he's kept himself busy. Of all places that he worked, I would never count MICROSOFT as a place to start looking. He was literally right under my nose the entire time. I can say that I had a family member at microsoft, and that's damn awesome.

Well, he's also kept track of me through the internet. So he's seen every post I've made here, everything I've done, oh gosh.. he knows more about me than I do him. It's kind of creepy, until you take into account that I've got his background records and have been doing the exact same thing. I guess it runs in the family.

Next week I plan to jump back on the bandwagon. If you already paid, and you want me to quit, I'll pay your bells back. If you haven't, don't pay until I dish out some artwork. Save yourself some time, my life is in flux. Again, I'm really sorry.

Tl;dr: Found my dad, schoolwork swamp.
HI MR. JAMIE'S DAD!!!

grats for finally tracking him down. hope everything plays out/goes well, including a nice fat vacation-time eventually. oh, school.

Okay this month I'm going to try and get back on comissions. If people are still interested send me a note, I can get your project up and going no problem.

Okay this month I'm going to try and get back on comissions. If people are still interested send me a note, I can get your project up and going no problem.

A note? Someone spends a lot of time on deviantart :p

I haven't done any more than my last update on either of yours. I've been super duper busy and I'm trying to pick up on stuff as quickly as possible.

Okay guys.

Big update that doesn't really matter etc etc etc.

Things are open again.
Family drama is over.
Work has come to a standstill.
I don't have any old commissions.
It's been one of those years.

If you have a request, speak now or forever hold your peace. If you'd still like something I agreed to before, send it again.

Okay guys.

Big update that doesn't really matter etc etc etc.

Things are open again.
Family drama is over.
Work has come to a standstill.
I don't have any old commissions.
It's been one of those years.

If you have a request, speak now or forever hold your peace. If you'd still like something I agreed to before, send it again.

I would love to make a request! Just let me look at what kinda drawings there are.....
A few minutes later......
I would like the "1 Image, Below 500x500 px- Color." The digital one.
I would like a rainforest with vibrant colors if you can. If its too smal to work with, you can try simple trees.

I would love to make a request! Just let me look at what kinda drawings there are.....
A few minutes later......
I would like the "1 Image, Below 500x500 px- Color." The digital one.
I would like a rainforest with vibrant colors if you can. If its too smal to work with, you can try simple trees.

Just a rainforest? Anything in it or any kind of game/series you want it to be based off of? (LOZ, LOTR, ETC)

Just a rainforest? Anything in it or any kind of game/series you want it to be based off of? (LOZ, LOTR, ETC)

Now that you mentioned it, I would like the LOZ one. Can you try putting Link and Navi in there?

Back