• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🍰 Z's Custom Café 🍰 -Shop restock incoming-

Status
Not open for further replies.

;O; PM'd you! x-x

~~~~~

The secret restock added bread, a couple extra cakes, and soon there'll be ingredients as well
Also there's possibly gonna be some shrimp tempura with noodles restocked, so check back often to snag em! :D (might be a long time before I add them because of their popularity ouo)

If you haven't received your order yet and you've not been PM'd/VM'd, please don't hate me! I have like a hundred trades that are currently pending, and with being busy and moving and all, and then having to get my laptop fixed, it's making filling all the orders intense and difficult. I'll try to take care of y'all one at a time, but please have patience!
~Thank you kind people c:

;O; PM'd you! x-x

~~~~~

The secret restock added bread, a couple extra cakes, and soon there'll be ingredients as well
Also there's possibly gonna be some shrimp tempura with noodles restocked, so check back often to snag em! :D (might be a long time before I add them because of their popularity ouo)

If you haven't received your order yet and you've not been PM'd/VM'd, please don't hate me! I have like a hundred trades that are currently pending, and with being busy and moving and all, and then having to get my laptop fixed, it's making filling all the orders intense and difficult. I'll try to take care of y'all one at a time, but please have patience!
~Thank you kind people c:

Here's a tip: when moving, always be as neat as possible and if u r not a only child, quickly call dibs on the second-biggest room, being that the biggest room is the Master Bedroom. That was what I had to go thru. Also, while waiting for ur laptop, plz try not to die of boredom. Thank you~

I can offer 50,000 bells for all of it (Excluding chocolate the cake). I apologise if this is unreasonable, I'm new to this and don't exactly know what would be considered a good price.

Player Name: Kiwi
Town Name: Pawville
Order: crab stew, cream of mushroom, sunny side up eggs, and chocolate cake

Is 500k ok? Not sure on pricing, sorry! :s

Last edited:
Name: Jenny
Town Name: Veligale
Order: Pancakes (because pancakes are amazing)
Offer: 99k?
Comment: This Is Such A Good Idea! I Really Need To Think Up An Idea Like This :)

I can offer 50,000 bells for all of it (Excluding chocolate the cake). I apologise if this is unreasonable, I'm new to this and don't exactly know what would be considered a good price.

By all, you mean one of each item offered? If so, the chocolate cake and wedding cake won't be included, since I don't take IGB for those xD

Player Name: Kiwi
Town Name: Pawville
Order: crab stew, cream of mushroom, sunny side up eggs, and chocolate cake

Is 500k ok? Not sure on pricing, sorry! :s

500k IGB is fine! Chocolate cake won't be included in the order though; IGB isn't accepted for unorderables.

Actually, is 100,000 bells okay? Or 150,000 bells?

XD Yes! 100k is fine, or 150k. Either will be fine, it's up to you! ^-^

Name: Jenny
Town Name: Veligale
Order: Pancakes (because pancakes are amazing)
Offer: 99k?
Comment: This Is Such A Good Idea! I Really Need To Think Up An Idea Like This :)

Thanks! I seen so many shops on here, but no food shops. So, might as well make one!
99k IGB is totally fine for pancakes! And I agree, the only thing that can beat a good pancake, is a waffle!!!

Forum Name: monsemania
Player Name: Monse
Town Name: Madrid
Order: Tofu Soup, Pizza, White Chocolate Fondue
Offer: 1.5 million IGB (Is that enough? Tell me if I need to pay more.)

Never seen such an adorable idea on TBT. Can't wait to dine in my house. :)

Forum Name: monsemania
Player Name: Monse
Town Name: Madrid
Order: Tofu Soup, Pizza, White Chocolate Fondue
Offer: 1.5 million IGB (Is that enough? Tell me if I need to pay more.)

Never seen such an adorable idea on TBT. Can't wait to dine in my house. :)

1.5m IGB is more than enough! ^-^ Don't worry!

And thanks! Food is by far the most popular item in-game, aside from gardening stuff, so might as well sell some to the people on here~

1.5m IGB is more than enough! ^-^ Don't worry!

And thanks! Food is by far the most popular item in-game, aside from gardening stuff, so might as well sell some to the people on here~

That's great! Let me know when we can trade, if that's alright with you. Thanks in advance~!

150k for everything? If so, I should be free within the next 1-2 days. I usually play between 06:00PM-08:00PM (UTC+1 time).

That's great! Let me know when we can trade, if that's alright with you. Thanks in advance~!

I'll PM/VM you later tonight letting you know when I'm available c:

150k for everything? If so, I should be free within the next 1-2 days. I usually play between 06:00PM-08:00PM (UTC+1 time).

Sure! :D
And sounds good! I don't know what time I will be available this weekend, so we'll have to work from there xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back