• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🍰 Z's Custom Café 🍰 -Shop restock incoming-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe!!! Thank you so much for choosing me as an employee. Looking forward to working for the caf? :)

Woo much excite!!! I'm already wearing NijiNymphia's uniform! Sooo cute :D

omg I wish I knew how all this stuff works. I'm such a youngster for this thing. Good luck though :)

This is so cuuuute. Wish I could work here but it looks like the slots are filled.
Wishing you luck!

Another employee bump!
rco4lu.jpg
It's so awesome how successful you've become!!! I'm still working on getting u a sig and drawing you in anime for your avi. I'm glad to see my simple uniform is being worn!

Last edited:
I'm back from my vacation, I can trade whenever. Also, do you want only hybrids rather than igb as well? If you do, can you tell me how many of each hybrid you'd like? I achieved my perfect town rating again so I have 7 jacobs ladders. I also have 6 gold roses(I have a beautiful town so I couldn't get more :() And I also found one more clover, so I have three now. Let me know what you want in return. (btw I ordered everything on the menu, except for the chocolate cake and the chocolate(brown) fountain) Thank you!!

Awe!!! Thank you so much for choosing me as an employee. Looking forward to working for the caf? :)

c: You're welcome! Soon I'll announce the next 3 employees~

Woo much excite!!! I'm already wearing NijiNymphia's uniform! Sooo cute :D

^-^ so happy! she was worried no one would like it but I told her it's nice ;o;

omg I wish I knew how all this stuff works. I'm such a youngster for this thing. Good luck though :)

I was letting people to join and help work under my command here at the shop because I'm always too busy to trade x-x
If you really want I can add you to the list for the next employee signup? It'll probably happen once people decide to quit or if I need more help

This is so cuuuute. Wish I could work here but it looks like the slots are filled.
Wishing you luck!

Ty! And awe o: I can sign you up for the next employee signups? o:

I'm back from my vacation, I can trade whenever. Also, do you want only hybrids rather than igb as well? If you do, can you tell me how many of each hybrid you'd like? I achieved my perfect town rating again so I have 7 jacobs ladders. I also have 6 gold roses(I have a beautiful town so I couldn't get more :() And I also found one more clover, so I have three now. Let me know what you want in return. (btw I ordered everything on the menu, except for the chocolate cake and the chocolate(brown) fountain) Thank you!!

My payment priorities in order is:
TBT
hybrids
IGB

I have almost no use for IGB other than house upgrades and pwp for my trashy town, and hybrids are for possible giveaways, gifts, or for making my town look even slightly decent.
And as far as the hybrids go, just offer what you want! ^-^ You don't have to give them all, just give enough for what you feel is enough. I want you, and all my customers to be happy from my shop and not want a refund because they spent their remaining tbt/igb or gave away their precioussss hybrids they love.
That's why it's offer only, so everyone can get a chance at delicious food junk to plop in their house.

Ok, would you accept: 3 clovers, 6 gold roses, 7 jacob's ladders, 5 purple pansies, 5 purple tulips, 5 blue pansies, 5 blue roses, 5 blue violets, 5 pink roses, 5 black roses, and 5 orange roses? Also, could the trade take place in my town? Thanks!!

Ok, would you accept: 3 clovers, 6 gold roses, 7 jacob's ladders, 5 purple pansies, 5 purple tulips, 5 blue pansies, 5 blue roses, 5 blue violets, 5 pink roses, 5 black roses, and 5 orange roses? Also, could the trade take place in my town? Thanks!!

:O: yes but that's more than enough. i'll take it all only if you insist. thank you so much <3
trade in your town is fine!
what's your timezone? Mine is Central U.S. I'm asking since it's nearing midnight here and my eyes are gluing themselves shut and we're gonna have to try to set a time again o.e

I'm PST, 2 hours ahead I believe. I will gather all of them and put them near my train station so that I'm ready, if your schedule opens up. Thanks again!!

Super cute idea! Hope all goes well~
Forum Name: CupcakeFrappe
Player Name: Aliyah
Town Name: Doubutsu
Order: Sunny-Side Up, Cream of Mushroom, and Crab Stew
Offer: 300k for all (100k for each)

Ok, I have all the flowers laid out by my train station. If we could do it ASAP that'd be best as I'm running on that area to create a dirt path, and I don't want it to regrow with the grass. Let me know when you're available thanks.

Super cute idea! Hope all goes well~
Forum Name: CupcakeFrappe
Player Name: Aliyah
Town Name: Doubutsu
Order: Sunny-Side Up, Cream of Mushroom, and Crab Stew
Offer: 300k for all (100k for each)

aye mate, and ty it is other than not delivering the orders xD

Ok, I have all the flowers laid out by my train station. If we could do it ASAP that'd be best as I'm running on that area to create a dirt path, and I don't want it to regrow with the grass. Let me know when you're available thanks.

Okay! ^^ Thank you so much
I'm PMing you now~

Excuse me, but how much does the following cost altogether using IGB?
Vegetable Soup
Tofu Soup
Bread
Tomato Soup
Pancake
Chocolate Cake

Last edited:
Excuse me, but how much does the following cost altogether using IGB?
Vegetable Soup
Tofu Soup
Bread
Tomato Soup
Pancake
Chocolate Cake

I'm sorry, but there's no set offer. It's so anyone, rich or poor, can afford it. Offer however much you want in IGB!
Just make it reasonable since I'm gonna have to spend a little IGB to order and customize it all

Also the choco cake is TBT/hybrids only o:

Forum Name: Dawnpiplup
Player Name: My
Town Name: Oklahoma
Order: 1 Sunny-Side Up Eggs
Offer: 30k IGB?

This is a really neat shop, keep it up. :D

Forum Name: Dawnpiplup
Player Name: My
Town Name: Oklahoma
Order: 1 Sunny-Side Up Eggs
Offer: 30k IGB?

This is a really neat shop, keep it up. :D

Thanks! ^_^ I've put a lot of time and work into the shop, even though I've been way too busy to fill in any orders xD
Would you like your eggs now? :)

Forum Name: lilacvomit
Player Name: Bryanna
Town Name: Hell
Order: is it possible to order one of everything you have expect the unorderables? if not, i'll just get one of everything from the main course
Offer: 3.5mil (for everything) || 1mil (if i can only get main course)

Forum Name: lilacvomit
Player Name: Bryanna
Town Name: Hell
Order: is it possible to order one of everything you have expect the unorderables? if not, i'll just get one of everything from the main course
Offer: 3.5mil (for everything) || 1mil (if i can only get main course)

You can get one of everything! That's fine with me :)
Since that's a lot, it'll naturally take awhile to get it all ready since I have most of the stuff, I just need to customize it (TT-ing takes awhile but it's the only option)
Would you like it within an hour or so, later today, this week, etc?

You can get one of everything! That's fine with me :)
Since that's a lot, it'll naturally take awhile to get it all ready since I have most of the stuff, I just need to customize it (TT-ing takes awhile but it's the only option)
Would you like it within an hour or so, later today, this week, etc?

Well the latest I can do is tomorrow because I go out of town at 4PM CST. So anytime today will be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back