• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AMA Ask Midoriya Anything (AMA)!

Midoriya

Flowers always bloom~
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
I never thought I’d be doing one of these “ask me” threads to be honest, but I suddenly have no plans for now and I’m bored, so :lemon:

Ask away!​

Last edited:
whats it like having such great power

Idk. Whenever I activate it I feel a surge of energy through my body and it’s difficult to control, so I end up breaking my bones more often than not. Why doesn’t Spider-Man break his bones when he uses his powers? Is he just that much better than me? Also also, a spin-off of MHA where the heroes fight legal battles as attorney in laws for clients that have broken their bones would probably be interesting.

Alright, important question: What's the best kind of chips?

zMBNwDP.jpg

These Japanese Hokkaido Butter Shoyu Scallops Flavor Pringles I randomly found online are the holy grail of chips and no one can convince me otherwise.

1. What got you into anime?
2. Why is My Hero Academia your favourite anime to watch?
3. How does it feel like jumping into the AMA trend?
4. What made you join TBT in the first place?

How many images of Deku do you own? I swear I see you with a different one every day and it's impressive!

Bonus question:
Favourite fruit?​

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love the Bee Movie?

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

PLOT TWIST: MIDORIYA HAS NOT SEEN THE BEE MOVIE. :lemon:

1. What got you into anime?
2. Why is My Hero Academia your favourite anime to watch?
3. How does it feel like jumping into the AMA trend?
4. What made you join TBT in the first place?

1. I got interested in anime in 2018 when, during the summer in-between semesters at university, I wanted something new to watch. My first ever anime was Cowboy Bebop, truly one of the best, and my second was, you guessed it, My Hero Academia. From there I’ve been watching everything I can since and watching anime has really helped me through some tough times. < 3
2. Contrary to popular belief, My Hero Academia is actually NOT my favorite anime to watch. It is second. My favorite anime of all time is Parasyte the Maxim which I watched years ago, and the reason it’s my favorite is because I relate to the main character, Shinichi Izumi, the most out of anyone in anime.
3. It feels like a lot of work to do, but it’s also enjoyable.
4. I‘ve been playing Animal Crossing games since the GameCube and in 2013 I picked up a copy of New Leaf. A month or two later I was looking for a new internet hangout place as well as an Animal Crossing forum, and joined this one. I’ve made many great friends and memories over the years here. < 3

How many images of Deku do you own? I swear I see you with a different one every day and it's impressive!

Bonus question:
Favourite fruit?​

1. Too many to count!
2. Peaches!

Opinion of me?
Favorite chocolate based snack?

1. You’re a funny guy and I love seeing your joke posts.
2. White chocolate covered pretzels! :D

What time do you usually go to sleep/wake up?

Depends on my schedule. If I have something important to do the next day I’m usually going to sleep between 10 p.m. and 12 a.m. If I don’t have anything to do the next day though, then just whenever I feel tired I guess.

As for waking up, usually between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. unless I’m sleeping in.

Alright, I have some more questions (take your time):

Which of the original 150 Pokémons do you like the best? (Tell me your top 5, if you have any).

Favorite board of this website?

Alright, I have some more questions (take your time):

Which of the original 150 Pokémons do you like the best? (Tell me your top 5, if you have any).

Favorite board of this website?

Top 5 of the original 150:

1. Dragonite
2. Machamp
3. Venusaur
4. Ninetales
5. Jolteon

As for my favorite board of this website, that would be Brewster’s Cafe.

hi, riley! :)💜

1) when did you first start watching MHA?
2) how often do you play new horizons nowadays?
3) are there any collectibles that you’d like to own one day?
4) do you have any MHA merch? if so, what?

hi, riley! :)💜

1) when did you first start watching MHA?
2) how often do you play new horizons nowadays?
3) are there any collectibles that you’d like to own one day?
4) do you have any MHA merch? if so, what?

1. I first started watching MHA in 2018 during the summer as my second anime. When I started watching, season three was currently airing, so I took my time and caught up to it. Since then I’ve watched the first four seasons in both the sub and English dub, and I plan on watching season five in the English dub once it’s done airing as well.
2. Honestly lately not at all. 😅 I’m waiting for a new update to drop and I have other games to play and shows I’m watching in my spare time, so I honestly just don’t have the time nor interest for it right now. If I do log on right now, it’s usually in short bursts for several days or once a week. I’m sure if they drop a good update though that would change all of that.
3. Not really to be honest. I’m not super into collectibles or owning all of the rare ones. I did want a Pokeball collectible again at one time and was close to obtaining it, but decided against it and used my TBT on other things.
4. Sadly, I don’t have any MHA merch yet. I plan on getting some at some point, but yeah. This is a crime though and I’m going to go to jail for it. 😬

1. How are you doing today? 😊
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. Do you read manga?
4. Aside from Midoriya, who is your favourite character from MHA & why? 😊

1. How are you doing today? 😊
2. What is your favourite colour?
3. Do you read manga?
4. Aside from Midoriya, who is your favourite character from MHA & why? 😊

1. I’m doing alright. I just got up not too long ago because I don’t have work today. Apparently my voice is still hoarse and I have a sore throat, but hopefully that will go away soon (taking medicine for it). Looking forward to playing video games today and watching some basketball tonight. 😎
2. Green! It used to be red and black when I was younger, but now that I’m older I just really love green (and it’s Midoriya’s color too).
3. No I don’t. I’d like to get into it at some point, but I already have enough trouble getting interested in reading non-manga books, so 😅 Plus I just don’t really like to be spoiled on what’s going to happen and prefer to watch anime instead.
4. Honestly, now that I think about it probably Eijiro Kirishima. I wasn’t all that interested in him before, but after seeing his motivations for wanting to be a hero in season four and how he wants to be like the hero Crimson Riot, I think he’s really admirable as a person. Especially because the whole style of that kind of hero is sacrificing yourself for others. If Midoriya wasn’t already the character in the show I relate to the most, it would be Kirishima. :)

Back