AMA Ask Midoriya Anything (AMA)!

What is your BMI? (If you don't know, consult an online calculator. It doesn't take much time).

Have you ever been on the IGN boards?

What is the most TBT bells that you've ever had? (Give an estimate if you're not exactly sure)

You don't really strike me as much of a music enthusiast, but are there any Rock bands you like?

Out of 10, what would you rate this track?

What is your BMI? (If you don't know, consult an online calculator. It doesn't take much time).

Have you ever been on the IGN boards?

What is the most TBT bells that you've ever had? (Give an estimate if you're not exactly sure)

You don't really strike me as much of a music enthusiast, but are there any Rock bands you like?

Out of 10, what would you rate this track?

1. 24.3. I’m 6’4 tall and weigh 200 lbs.

2. Nope, other than to look up useful information. Lol.

3. Probably somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000.

4. AC/DC I guess.

5. 5/10

hiya friend

1. Is it difficult to find clothing that fits properly (and is your style) as a tall person?

2. How often do you get a haircut?

3. If you had to bring 3 items with you for a week on a deserted island, what would you bring?

hiya friend

1. Is it difficult to find clothing that fits properly (and is your style) as a tall person?

2. How often do you get a haircut?

3. If you had to bring 3 items with you for a week on a deserted island, what would you bring?

1. Not really to be honest. The thing I have the most trouble with is finding the right size of pants. 😂

2. Around once a month.

3. Joke answer: my three pet rocks named Roc, Rocky, and Rock Lee.

Actual answer: Ehhhhh, probably something to filter water with, some camping food that can be made ready with heat, and a tent. :lemon:

Hello there, fellow camper! :D How's everything going for your cabin out there in the woods?

I would say rather well, with your green colour and forest unlocked background. You're certainly becoming ones with nature... but please remind your mates NOT to fight the bees for honey!! :rolleyes: That's a bit too much of "commuting with the nature"...

Hello there, fellow camper! :D How's everything going for your cabin out there in the woods?

I would say rather well, with your green colour and forest unlocked background. You're certainly becoming ones with nature... but please remind your mates NOT to fight the bees for honey!! :rolleyes: That's a bit too much of "commuting with the nature"...

Hey there! We’re doing well. Our artists are currently trying to capture the “essence” of the woods in a few paintings. Some of us are meditating as well to clear our minds and hear the sounds of nature. I know I am.

I will remind them not to fight the bees. Bees are helpful and important for the world, so we don’t want to be at odds with them. :)

Hey there! We’re doing well. Our artists are currently trying to capture the “essence” of the woods in a few paintings. Some of us are meditating as well to clear our minds and hear the sounds of nature. I know I am.

I will remind them not to fight the bees. Bees are helpful and important for the world, so we don’t want to be at odds with them. :)

Meditating while being surrounded by trees sounds very nice indeed, I'll make sure to try that when we change locations. Not that the mountain is bad, but you know... all the walking is up-hill and then down again! My legs need a rest, ha ha ha!

1. What inspired you to want to take martial arts in the first place?
2. Did you always want to become a black belt in a lot of martial arts or did that become a goal later on into your training?

1. What inspired you to want to take martial arts in the first place?
2. Did you always want to become a black belt in a lot of martial arts or did that become a goal later on into your training?

1. Nothing really "inspired" me to start it to be honest. I received a coupon for a local academy during Christmas when I was 10 years old. I started then because I just knew I wanted to know how to defend myself physically, and I've been committed to it ever since. It's one of the things I'm most passionate about in life, which is why I continue to do it.

2. It became a goal later on in my training. I met my current sensei for Aikido while I was doing Karate. He's THE toughest guy I know, and always has been. Dude can lift me off the ground with only one hand, and I'm pretty big. He has a black belt in both Karate and Aikido, and I decided that I want to be just like him someday. My relationship with him reminds me a LOT of the student-teacher relationship between Deku and All Might in My Hero Academia and the student-teacher relationship between Rock Lee and Might Guy in Naruto. :)

Are you into cosplay? If so, did you cosplay any anime characters?

Yeah, I like cosplaying. I haven't had a lot of opportunities to do it, unfortunately (especially with COVID). In the past I cosplayed as Saitama from One Punch Man and Qrow Branwen from RWBY. :)

is hi-c fruit punch the best drink ever? i’m forcing you to say yes.

Back