• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 2.7.24 - Twenty Years of TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible how a gaming forum has lasted 20 years. Glad to be apart of it for nearly half of it 🥳

Happy 20th birthday, tbt! You’re almost old enough to drink here, just one more year!

I can’t wait for all of the new events. And also that book. I wonder what’s happening on April 1st. 🤔

happy 20th TBT! real hyped for the bell tree world championships, was super upset that i missed the 1st one, so glad that it's coming back!!!!!

happy 20 years tbt!! i’m so excited for the world championships!!! the 2021 one was so fun 🥹

What I'm looking forward to the most is...

...the return of the beautiful forum green grass! 😍💚🌱🌳 it's the best thing ever.

Ahhh thank you so much for the event roadmap!! ;v; There's so much I'm excited for I don't know where to start—I can't wait to see what the Lunar New Year event will be, I've been praying for another hybrid flower event for years (my sidebar garden is READY), another TBTWC??? Fellow Froggy Chairs unite!! 🐸👏🐸 Now that I'm actually on the Discord and have SSBU, I'm hopeful to participate in more than just the cheering this time around!! ;w;
And then the Fair??
will I get cute physical memorabilia this time or will the collectibles prove too tempting I'm sure I'll love whatever Mushroom Season is because I love the aesthetics of mushrooms, and then there's still Halloween, the big birthday party itself, and the Season of Giving??? I'm really hoping this is the year my family's gonna move up north, but here I am also hoping that whatever our moving schedule looks like, I'll still be able to participate in everything LMAO 😭

The artbook project is a super exciting idea too! We really have so so many incredible artists on the site, I think it's a lovely idea 🥹 I never really touch digital books but I'm gonna have to make sure to get a copy of this one!!

I'm also very excited about the new reacts!! 🎉🫂 I'm looking forward to expressing a wider range of nice sentiment aaaaa

And of course, thank you for the bells! Congrats on your second decade, TBT!! 🎉✨💕

It’s funny how so many people think forums are dead in general due to modern social media. The Bell Tree however will live on forever it seems and I’m totally here for it.

Only a fraction of my time on here has been during playing Animal Crossing. I just love the community here and how the mods and users are so involved with fun events that it keeps me coming back.

Stay awesome TBT and I look forward to celebrating 20 years with everyone here.

It looks like it's gonna be a pretty great year event-wise, I'm looking forward to the flower week and new leaf farewell the most :D i'm also excited to see the art book! the new reactions are nice too, it was cool to see that the 'care' react became a reality after it was suggested in the 'reactions- is two enough?' thread. thanks, staff!

Happy 20th Birthday, TBT! 🎉🎊🥳🥰

I used to lurk this forum during the Wild World days until I decided to join in 2020 for New Horizon. It’s amazing how far this forum have come. I’ve met so many lovely people here. The events are always a blast. I am so glad to be part of this community. 💕💕💕

I look forward to everything you guys have in store for us this year. Especially that artbook. 👀

Here’s wishing TBT the best. Love you guys! 🥰🥹

happy 20 years to tbt! 🎉

most interested to see what the lunar new year, new leaf, and tbt fair birthday edition events have in store for us. and the twenty year event of course! I’m very excited for tbtwc, but I’ll be traveling at that time 😭 I’m hoping I can join some sessions!

thank you for the bells!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for all of these events!!! Especially for the egg hunt and the fair hehe! Also looking forward to the 20th birthday celebration 👀

It's actually quite amazing and... eerie? Seeing the very early posts dating from 2004 and a community already being built at that time, like I was literally 3 years old when the forum was created, I never really thought about it but it's quite impressive!
I'm happy to be apart of this community and I can't wait to see what the future holds, from forum events to new AC games to enjoy with all of you guys!
Thank you to everyone, both staff and members, for keeping this place alive for so long, and here's to many more decades!

I'm so excited for those events! The book is also a very nice idea! So no Valentine? I had started to dress up for Valentine but that's ok, Lunar New Year sounds very cool too ;)

This is gonna be a great year! I missed the last TBTWC by a couple months, so I'm very excited for this one.

The art book sounds like an amazing idea! I can't wait to see what comes of it! And as always, tysm for the Bells <3

Can the art book come with either a tear-out poster or printable poster of one of Laudine's TBT Fair Closing Ceremony artworks?? 🙏

also we should all buy at least 10 physical copies and sneak them into a variety of local libraries
if the physical copies become a thing I am 1000% down for participating in the benevolent library mischief

Can't believe TBT is 20 years old. Pretty wild. Good job. Also, I love the new reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back