Bewitching Blueprints - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saharah is my favorite NPC, so I made her a camper. She’s got a loom for weaving rugs, a bike (for when she needs a break from hoofing it), some collected artifacts, a map rug, a table for crafting, a cozy bed, a suitcase of travel souvenirs, a furnace to achieve her desired temperature, some incense, historical novels, and even a plate of snacks.

IMG_9777.jpeg

Proof:

IMG_9776.jpeg

Bewitching Blueprints Entry.jpg

This camper you happen to be looking at is Kicks' camper with a vintage feel to it, which is inspired by Kicks' garden event in Pocket Camp years back.
Not only that, but there's also a little steampunk added into the vintage mix as well, to spice the vintage vibes of course!

Bewitching Blueprints Entry (Proof).jpg

🍃🦋 there are tasty bugs in leifs camper, and not being in new horizons won’t stop nat from getting to them 🦋🍃

IMG_4252.jpeg

i forgot to change the lighting before i took the proof photo, but it’s the exact same setup!! just natural lighting instead of warmer orange

IMG_4251.jpeg

+ some bonus shots! leif 100% has a fur baby who sleeps peacefully in their camper until he gets off work and they can relax together, so he has to be careful about what plants and products he leaves out in the open!

IMG_4254.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_4256.jpeg

if we never see nat again, it’s because he’s in jail for breaking into leif’s camper. xnsidndj okay bye

phonto.jpeg

Bewitchin_Blueprints.jpeg

Redd's RV

I like to imagine that Redd's RV could be converted into a boat and then connected to his main boat to be towed around the sea. He's got cans of food, a map to some legitimate art treasures, a stovetop, a nice tatami bed on top of piles of gold coins, as well as a safe to store all his cash, credit cards, and IDs. Redd's RV definitely has a large windowed-wall for looking out for pirates the beautiful view of the ocean. And last but not least, Redd's RV has some of his artistic wares for selling while he travels.

Bewitchin_Blueprints_Proof.jpeg

I made a camper for Saharah, so she can uhh... relax after a long day on her feet or working hard to make new carpets 🌟🌿

Enjoy your new space to escape, Saharah!🕯
F9M_vqGacAAie5Y.jpeg

F9M_vqPboAAvMNp.jpeg

+ extra
20231024_205822.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back