Bewitching Blueprints - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E0MNFei.jpg

Tortimer's abode on wheels. 🌺

sjXZqYi.jpg

Camper Owner: Katrina, who likes to hold a private seance for her premium clients. Don't worry, most of those candles are electric and still within the campground fire code. Mostly.

Interior Screenshot:
F9Dh0I5aYAAMh6o

Proof Screenshot:
F9Dm0frboAArm6B

and in case those lanterns are too hard to see
F9Dm0fkbwAAwfFk

Here’s a camper I made for Reese and Cyrus. In case Cyrus needs to work inside, there’s a workstation. Almost everything is a DIY Item, to show that Cyrus made the furniture for everything.

IMG_1758.jpeg

IMG_1759.jpeg

I used partitions for the walls, but this is a 4x6 room.

Taking a look inside Kicks's little mobile abode, you see that it's like stepping into a time machine, back to simpler pleasures. All he needs to live his happiest life is music and shoes (and of course, a photo of his beloved Tasha the pianist, who likes to play hard to get) 🖤

Sometimes, an eager little shoemaker pays a visit to help out. Shoes are serious business!

2023102212004700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2023102212014200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Well, I swear I posted this and then it disappeared

So I went investigating a certain fortuneteller enter my utter surprise, I found out she was a total fake and even has an assistant, helping her dig up information on her customers. Katrina, I’m so disappointed.😭😭😭

IMG_5561.jpeg

IMG_5562.jpeg

NfCiOAv.png

l9JH5pi.gif
the fortune teller's prophecy
l9JH5pi.gif

deep in the dark and treacherous woods, my friend puck and i were wandering around in search of the fabled lucky lolipop. it apparently grants whoever consumes it a wish. while searching we came across the home of a fortune teller named katrina. she offered to read our palms to warn us of the dangers to come while searching for the sweetest treat.

RVgbxze.png

Betsy-BB-Resub.jpg

I did a little camper for Saharah, where she can finally put her feet up after walking around all day carrying carpets. She can listen to music, have a snack, or stretch out and have a nap.

Betsy-BB-Resub-Proof.jpg

Sorry that's a bit crooked, oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
azurill-BB-Resub.jpeg

It’s getting close to Halloween so Kicks decided to open a Halloween pop up in his camper. Kicks wants to make sure you have all the accessories to make the perfect costume.

azurill-BB-Proof.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reece and Cyrus’ Homey Camper

804AB0B9-33D2-4E49-8220-1EBD0AF01E2A.jpeg
After Reece and Cyrus renewed their wedding vows, they decided to buy a camper to live in with each other. They furnished their camper with furniture that they had made, whether it was crafted by Cyrus or customized by Reece. Because the couple furnished the camper together with their projects, it’s the most special place to them.

FC02EFB6-DDA2-4BDC-B3C4-1E5B11B5077C.jpeg

Sorry for the edit, I’m on mobile and I accidentally posted while I was writing lol​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back