• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Bewitching Blueprints - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peaceful camper for Leif to relax after a long day amongst his beloved plants 🪴

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Here's my entry for Reese & Cyrus's camper~!

cyrus.jpg

Reese was distraught as she watched the rain pelt down from their window, and her ears quivered as the thunder roared from the heavens. Reese and Cyrus had only left on their travels only a few days ago, and now it was like the weather was angry at them for leaving Ataraxia.
But she and Cyrus had planned this little adventure for quite some time now, and Vesper said to have fun, but how could someone have such fun in this? She looked down at her scrapbook in defeat, there were only a few she had been able to take so far. And she had gently placed them down with as much care and love as she has for Cyrus.

He patted her shoulder from behind, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Don't fret my little hembra, there's always enough memories to make tomorrow, and the day before that."

A smile swept onto her face, and she leaned into him; his embrace given her warmth and sweet happiness. She suddenly blinked. "Oh, but what about our picnic? Everything was already packe-"

Cyrus held her hoof, and turned her around to marvel at the laid out spread Cyrus has displayed. He chuckled at her reaction. "We may not have the best weather, but that shouldn't stop us from enjoying ourselves inside our wonderful camper. And it is pretty cozy in here, wouldn't you say; my dear?"

Reese giggled as they sat down oppisite each other. "You always come up with the greatest ideas, don't you~?" She said, admirly. He grinned smugly. "Well, there's only one other thing left to do.."

Cyrus picked up a piece of sushi. "Dig in~!" A loud click, and Cyrus looked up to see his wife beaming as she held the camera up.

"Cheese~!"

reese.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help but add a lil story. But yes, pretty much my idea was they had their picnic in the camper after a storm came their way.

It actually took me a loooonnnnnng time to figure out what to actually use in their camper. With what lil' space and all, I wanted something to be apart of both of them. A mixature of pink for Reese, and a tool cart for Cyrus; because just incase anything needs fixing. I was thinking of adding a lil' TV, but I wasn't really sure. So decided to change it up a lil bit.

I could not pass this occasion to revamp up the RV of our beloved star of this holiday season, the one, the only dark lord of the x'mas from the dark side .... our lovely Czar Jack 🎃

Jack RV.jpg

proof.jpg

I could not pass this occasion to revamp up the RV of our beloved star of this holiday season, the one, the only dark lord of the x'mas from the dark side .... our lovely Czar Jack 🎃

View attachment 518624
sorry got excited and jumped in before reading carefully the instructions. Ill redo my promp but i leave this one here still cause i really like it 🎃

IMG-3277.jpg

Tortimer's retirement RV, reminiscing his New Leaf island vacation with a beach view on his doorstep. Harv's island doesn't quite hit the same. Featuring an acorn to represent his nightmare alter ego Cornimer, as well as some feathers from his Boondox donation days.

IMG-3276.jpg

IMG-3278.jpg

IMG-3279.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back