5. Texas
6. Louisiana
7. Oklahoma
8. Missouri
9. Kansas
10. Colorado
11. Iowa
12. Nebraska

Out of all these states, California, Nevada, Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas were the only states I spent the night at a hotel or some house. Colorado, New Mexico, and Iowa were strictly pass-by states. California, Texas, and Kansas were the states I previously or currently lived in.

I’m hoping to visit all 50 states. But right now, I haven’t even gone east of the Mississippi river.

A question to those who live in the US or have been to the US. Which states have you been to?
Let's see... New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, a little bit of Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. So that's thirteen states.

A question to those who live in the US or have been to the US. Which states have you been to?
I've been to 10:
1. Illinois
2. Indiana (first time out of state)
3. California (first time on a plane)
4. Florida
5. Ohio
6. Kentucky
7. Wisconsin
8. Michigan
9. Missouri
10. Arkansas

I've been to Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington State, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York.. and probably some other states in between, most of them I had been to on two different road trips. Hard to remember which states though because it was so long ago.

Here are the states that I have been to: Washington, California (I live here), Arizona, Utah, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Hawaii, and Washington DC. I feel like I have been to Indiana but I could be wrong. So I've only been to 11.

I SHOULD use this thread more huh.

I’ve only been interstate once, to Sydney. But I was 2 so I can’t remember it in the slightest lol.
I’m not sure that interstate trips are much of a thing here, I believe most people just think it isn’t worth it because our states aren’t as diverse.

I want to travel to the UK, Italy, the US, and Japan in my lifetime. Sweden, Germany, etc. could also be cool.

Can't sleep, I've got a cold, and I woke up with a terrible headache. 😭

On topic, I've been to 3/7 Australian states/territories. The only other place I've travelled is New Zealand. I don't have a desire to do a lot of travelling, but I do feel like I should travel to the Northern Hemisphere. 😊💖

Can't sleep, I've got a cold, and I woke up with a terrible headache. 😭
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!

I've never traveled outside of Canada, and have only left my home province once my entire life, which was 15 years ago to go to BC for roughly a week. I've never really felt like traveling anywhere, so I'm perfectly fine with this, lol.

i’ve been to a lot of different states, mostly passing through (in no particular order)

maryland (i live here)
pennsylvania
washington D.C
virginia
west virginia
new jersey
delaware
ohio
indiana
illinois
wisconsin
minnesota
north dakota
tennesee

most recently:

north carolina
south carolina
georgia
florida

so i’ve been to 19 states not including my home state. i’ve never been out of the country, however i have been super close to the minnesota/canada border though.

Since the pandemic started, customer satisfaction in the foodservice industry has plummeted.

What are your worst experiences with customer service in fast food restaurants and full-service restaurants? And how do you feel about customer service declining in general?

Since the pandemic started, customer satisfaction in the foodservice industry has plummeted.

What are your worst experiences with customer service in fast food restaurants and full-service restaurants? And how do you feel about customer service declining in general?

I’m not a fussy customer by any means but I’ve been having some pretty sloppy dining out experiences lately. :,/ Most irritating one in recent memory is getting a glass with a big nasty lipstick mark on the rim (not my glass thankfully but the person I was with), unfortunately I didn’t notice it until he had already taken a few sips. He was grossed out but we didn’t make a big deal, just asked for a new glass when the waitress came back. Still paid full price at the end Lol. Always pissed me off that they didn’t at least offer to comp the iced teas.

i find that customer service in my area post-pandemic has been better. food service and retail both, ive not found an issue. HOWEVER, thats only if its in person. things like doordash and uber eats, bad bad bad. i never get orders messed up when i eat at a restaurant in person, but using a delivery service app, there's always something wrong. i'm not sure where that disconnect lies tbh.

My worst two experiences with customer service:
  1. The Whataburger Drive-Thru. Customer service may have gotten worse since the pandemic, but even by the standards of the pandemic, Whataburger’s customer service is really bad. When we went through a drive-thru, we were put in the B-lane, and the speaker was broken. We couldn’t even leave the drive-thru because the area next to the drive-thru was a grass barrier. We waited a total of 68 minutes to get our order. Even after waiting 30 minutes, the driver in front of us (which also waited this long) finally got their order taken up by the employees. We stopped going to that specific Whataburger restaurant because of our 68-minute wait.
  2. The following year, we went to Baskin Robbins to get some ice cream. They were sold out of all popular flavors, and wouldn’t stock anymore until the others are gone. They had very few flavors for sale, in case if you’re wondering.

I’m not a fussy customer by any means but I’ve been having some pretty sloppy dining out experiences lately. :,/ Most irritating one in recent memory is getting a glass with a big nasty lipstick mark on the rim (not my glass thankfully but the person I was with), unfortunately I didn’t notice it until he had already taken a few sips. He was grossed out but we didn’t make a big deal, just asked for a new glass when the waitress came back. Still paid full price at the end Lol. Always pissed me off that they didn’t at least offer to comp the iced teas.
Those big lipstick marks are annoying. Usually stuff like that is hard to miss since it doesn't come off itself in a dishwasher. You have to scrub it yourself to get rid of it. Rarely does a person look at every single glass since the drinking cups are most likely brought back in bulk. I prefer to wash the ceramic mugs individually as they appear in order to ensure that they are clean and to prevent pile ups.

Still, a discount would have been nice when that does happen.

I used to have friends but they all left me. I think about all the good times we had together, but in hindsight maybe it wasn't meant to be. We all think differently and have different viewpoints. However as time went on they have grown distance. Some of the friends I made never once made it an effort to each out to me to ask me how I'm doing. My ex best friend didn't seem to care how I feel and spreaded lies about me, which made me sick to my stomach. He tried to make an effort to apologize but it was too little too late. I already had the whole school laughing at me.

Since then after these long painful 10 years I've grown used to not having any friends and now that i'm about to turn 28 years old by next week I have learned that its okay not to have friends. When you're an adult you have to be more responsible and get your life on track. Even if it stings not to have any friends I have grown to be my own person.

*shares a cup with Brewster*

I really like a hot cup of matcha in this season of pumpkin spice madness

I've been in a green tea mood for a while! so soothing and delicious. I tried a PSL recently and it just didn't hit the spot :(

I'm trying to cut back on coffee creamer, and I started using cashew milk. It's aight.

Back