• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

do you drink pop/soda/cola?

do you drink soda?

• I do!

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • I used to, but not anymore.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I don't.

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters
I try to avoid soda because I don't really like the fizzy feeling in my mouth. And well of course it's not healthy. And I hate that feeling when you burp after drinking one it kinda hurts.

I used to drink like 1-2L a day and it made me feel physically terrible. Now I drink like a glass every couple of months, much better. No more racing heart. O.O

Definitely 💖 it's one of my go to drinks on any given day. I try not to every single day, however, but nowadays I drink soda mostly at work because it's something refreshing and the sugar helps keep me going, hence why I try not to drink soda every day because all that sugar will eventually catch up to me. I love soda with lots of ice, I don't mind just having it sit there for a bit and get slightly watery but I do enjoy it the most when it's nice and super cold.

My faves include standard or cherry Pepsi/Coke, Fanta orange, strawberry and pineapple, and every now and again, ginger ale. I used to enjoy grape soda but for some reason not as much anymore, but if it's the only option at a party let's say, I don't mind having some.

I try to limit myself like a "responsible adult" or something but I absolutely LOVE pop (we also call it pop where I live!) I probably have pop about 2-3 times per week, my favourites being ginger ale and vanilla coke (although Vanilla coke is hard to come by here). I do like sweet things in general because I have a sweet tooth but for me the main appeal of pop is the carbonation I LOVE carbonated beverages.

i was never allowed soda growing up so i think that resulted in me being low key addicted when i was older. i limit myself to one can a day but i could easily drink more. i only really drink diet and i do try drink as much water as i can throughout the day but a diet coke is like my afterwork treat lol

I do, and way too much. I usually drink Dr. Pepper, mainly cause my brother loves it. If there is no soda in the house however, I just don't drink it and find another drink.

I used to live off Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper. Found out Coke products are not guaranteed to be gluten free. So I had to stop drinking it. Then I decided to drink Diet Pepsi and then I just couldn't handle caffeine products anymore. It's been officially 2 years without any sodas or caffeine products. Now it's just water. :cool: I notice since making the change my skin is incredibly shiny/hydrated now. lol o_O

Not a fan of full-sugar or diet soda, though I do like one soda variation: Zevia. They have many of the standard flavors (Cola, Cream Soda, Orange, Ginger Root Beer, Ginger-Ale), that are naturally sweetened with zero calories and zero sugar. I've only tried a couple of flavors but greatly prefer Ginger Root Beer as a treat. 🥰

I stopped drinking soda over a decade ago because I wanted to be more health conscious. Unnecessary sugar, bad for the teeth, it was a no-brainer to stop consuming it. Sometimes I'll kind of miss it, but only very infrequently; I can go years without thinking about it and then one day my brain will be like "I want root beer!" or something. Which I don't indulge, but yeah.

As for what I used to like? A number of things. In alphabetical order rather than any sort of preference: Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola with Lime, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Cream Soda, Dr. Pepper, Ginger Ale, Mr. Pibb, Root Beer (various brands), Pepsi Lime, and Vanilla Pepsi.

I HATE anything fizzy. It makes my mouth hurt ALOT. I also dont see the appeal? I dont like it but if you do then YAY!! <3 I will just stick to my unhealthy amounts of Orange Juice and Cranberry Juice lol.

I'll be have the odd Grace Island Soda but that's it. Not a fan of the bubbles and never have been.

Not a fan of full-sugar or diet soda, though I do like one soda variation: Zevia. They have many of the standard flavors (Cola, Cream Soda, Orange, Ginger Root Beer, Ginger-Ale), that are naturally sweetened with zero calories and zero sugar. I've only tried a couple of flavors but greatly prefer Ginger Root Beer as a treat. 🥰

I bought some Zevia recently, their Ginger-Ale flavor one, I haven't tried it yet but I wanted something with ginger in it to help with nausea without having to drink regular Ginger_Ale with all it's sugar and calories it has. I haven't tried it yet but I tried their cream soda one and that was good. I'll have to try their Ginger Root Beer sometime

I used to drink a ton pop when I was younger, though I eventually stopped drinking it daily as I grew older. I still like pop, but the only time I get it and drink it nowadays is when I end up getting food from a fast food place.

I barely drink soft drinks now

Back