Forbidden Fortunes [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya I have a question! Is it allowed to stretch the lineart? I’d like my tarot card to be a bit more narrow and longer. I wouldn’t be changing anything about the lineart design and layout itself, just slightly pull it apart like so:

Ideally I need more vertical space for my design and less width.
Hi Aquilla, that would be fine. I would consider that a minor modification.

tarot1.png

THE DEVIL?
Is just a halloween costume or something else..?

🔥 When drawn upright - Lack of self control, easily distracted and absorbed in any kind of time-wasting activity.
Might indicate is time to change your habits and think of the other people that surround you.

🔥 When drawn reversed - Too perfectionist for your own good, poor ability to deviate from the chosen path and accept that not everything can be accounted for. Meaning to teach to not take life so seriously, try stop to smell the roses.

✨:devilish:✨

Hi Azzy, very cool card! However, I don't see your username on it. Can you please add your name somewhere on the card so I can accept your entry? You can edit your post with the updated image.
Thank you! Image has been updated =33
It looks like I covered the layer it was on while I was fixing up the backdrop. TT-TT

IMG_1916.png

kq4YY9A.gif
THE STAR
kq4YY9A.gif

the hopeful dreamer

kq4YY9A.gif
UPRIGHT: healing, romantic, radiant  
kq4YY9A.gif

kq4YY9A.gif
REVERSED: pensive, pragmatic, somber 
kq4YY9A.gif

jWfvaXK.gif

the star being pulled upright indicates hope for the future. if pulled it suggests that one may be on the brink of a transformation, and will be ready to face it with a renewed sense of self.

however, when the star is pulled in reverse, it signifies feelings of impending doom and the turmoil one might feel when faced with an internal conflict. tread carefully and make sure to carry a lucky item of your choosing to ward off any negative energies.​
Omg I want this! I would like one with my rep printed out on a real card that I can keep in my wallet so I can take it out and look at it whenever I wanted to! This is so pretty!!! great job!!!!!

oJ6YyW5.png

The Plague Doctor
The Plague Doctor card indicates that a person or people close to you will face a difficult situation, the cause of which is entirely out of any of your control, and which you are all unequipped to properly deal with due to lacking critical information.​

Meanings
Upright:
Ignorance, Imprudence, Ineffectiveness, Walking Into Danger
Reversed: Compassion, Ingenuity, Helpfulness, Overcoming Adversity, Revitalization

template2_3_invertrecolour.png
You have pulled the Unsquishable card. This represents a time of resilience coming your way. Much like the roaches in animal crossing, you will be hard to get rid of. No matter what you will always find a way to bounce back, unless you pull the card upside down. Watch out for others trying to step on you or your dreams.

IMG-0425.png

THE TURNIP

This card symbolizes great fortune.

When pulled upright, you will be blessed with immense wealth in your near future. Expect to see your ABD balance skyrocket within the next week.

However, when revealed in reverse, you will be cursed with rotten luck until the following Sunday. Tread carefully, as you may easily lose most, if not all of your funds.​

tarot.png

Be mindful as you go about your daily routine, you are being watched. Is it a friend watching you with love and respect? Or is it a foe watching you with hatred and jealousy? Regardless, you are being judged. As you move forward, be conscious of both how you are perceived and how you wish others to perceive you.

LXIX. The Altruist

IMG_4357.png

the universe is always watching and checking your energy, evaluating what you need, and only those who need this card are able to pull it.

the altruist is constantly putting their own wants and needs to the side to make sure everyone around them is happy and taken care of. this card is acknowledgement from the universe for making it a kinder place, but also a reminder to not neglect yourself for the wellbeing of others. you can’t help others grow if you’re wilting.

✨ upright: good karma, friendships, positive impacts, generosity.
✨ reversed: taken advantage of, imbalanced relationships, self-neglect, mental exhaustion.

tangy’s fruit trees have all been exhausted, shaken of all the fruit it can give and dead. all she has left is one singular orange, and while she of course would like to have it for herself as a treat and reward for her efforts, she knows her friend wants it as well. so, it’s a no-brainer who gets it.

the orange can also symbolize tangy giving a part of herself away in order to make someone else happy. the dead fruit trees can symbolize what happens when one gives too much.

✨

when we got a sneak peek at some of the events’ banners in the woods on friday the 13th, my first thought when i saw katrina’s was that it’d be for some sort of tarot card-designing event; i‘m so happy that i was right!

out of the few art pieces i’ve made for this event, this is the one i’m most proud of (aside from tangy’s wonky eye, i‘m tired LOL). this is only one of the many ideas i had for my tarot card, but i had a lot of fun bringing this one to life! maybe i’ll get to the others one day, when i’m not so creatively burnt out again. 😅

IMG-3127.png

i love u really joan, this is a fan post (also my username is on the top left in the backdrop! bottom left in below version)
IMG-3128.png

D E A T H
†̵̣̫̳̼̔͂̈́͂͝ͅḥ̴̗̮̤̺̃̄̋͂̓ê̴̯̦̼̲͍͒̎̔̽̉ ̴͕̥͍̘̤͑͋̏̃̏H̷̡̧̨̲̖̓͊̑͋̾ą̸̦͚͕̜̊̃̉̽̓͗ĝ̵̢̢̺̝̬̉̈́̍̓

Messenger of misfortune, endings and significant change. Something we can't always escape, even if it's for the best. Accept your fortune and the journey will pass somewhat easily. Retaliate, resist or refusal will deliver monumental consequences, the current state of the card says it all. I wish you a prosperous transformation should you come across The Hag.

Untitled - 24 October 2023 11.03.jpeg

The Mythical Phoenix
This card symbolises inner strength and peace.
You will be able to channel the power and
be able to find courage within yourself.
You will be able to cope with difficult times in life.
Channel your inner Phoebe, clear your mind
Time is a great healer, life will soon be good again.

IMG_0002.jpg

📈THE STONKS📉

This card represents wealth and prosperity. The turnip in the middle represents the risk one has to take to gain bells.Toom Nook stands for financial success but also shows the dark side that comes often with wealth: Greed.

📈Upright: Financial success, prosperity, stonks, good turnip prices
📉Reversed: Financial failure, poverty, bad luck with turnips.​

I hope this card bring luck in the stock market. My name is on one of the arrows!

IMG_0714.png

Here’s my tarot card!

The Lovers, one of the most telling cards you can receive.
When Upright: its keywords are love, harmony, relationships, values alignment, and choices.
When Reversed: its keywords are self-love, disharmony, imbalance, and misalignment of values.

This card depicts Tom Nook and Sable meeting after many years apart. He’s gifted her a pearl, with the help of a sea-friend, to show her that she is the pearl of his life. He’s promised that they will never be separated by land or sea ever again. 💖

My username is in the bottom right edge of the card.

Untitled50_20231028143105.png
Individuals that long for the unattainable will spiral into madness, as they navigate through a fragmented reality of their own creation. The affected will succumb to methods of self-torture, which can only be overcome with acceptance. The “Insecurity” card is used as a reminder to check up on those closest to you.

I have reviewed and accepted all entries up to this point. If I have somehow missed yours, please let me know.

Reminder that this event ends at 11:59pm EDT on October 31st, so you have approximately 3 days left to submit if you intend to do so.

Lovely work so far! I've seen so much creativity!

This is the card that can be good or bad, depending on how the cards fall on your fortune.

Oh who are we kidding… if you see this card, nail your doors shut, stay quiet, and prepare for the end times.

The card of Bob Zombie takes no prisoners, and your heart is his.

IMG_0086.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the card that can be good or bad, depending on how the cards fall on your fortune.

Oh who are we kidding… if you see this card, nail your doors shut, stay quiet, and prepare for the end times.

The card of Bob Zombie takes no prisoners.

View attachment 519147
Hi Bob Zombie! What a perfectly on theme tarot card! Unfortunately, when I put your write-up in the word counter it is only 49 words. I hate to be nit-picky over 1 word, but if you could update your post to bump it up to 50 words then I'll accept it. 🧟‍♂️

IMG_0144.png

"The Emperor.. the one who will lead you in the right direction in life. It represents a wise man who will give you advice, logic over emotion, and of the mind over the heart. In order to make your ideas and dreams become a reality.. you must have concentration, structure, stability, and focus."

Upright: stability, structure, protection, authority, control, practicality, focus, discipline
Reversed: tyrant, domineering, rigid, stubborn, lack of discipline, recklessness

6H61rUB.jpg

You drew the infamous card of The Carrots of Doom. This card foreshadows a tragic turning point in your life, tread onwards carefully and prepare your heart! Now, can you manage to turn your adverse fate into a positive future, or will you drown in bitter misery?
Have trust in yourself and you might find your way to blissful happiness!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back