Forbidden Fortunes [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
template2_3_invert-png.png

The High Priestess
Serena of the Fountain

She sits atop her ivory tower enchanting those to come closer to the crystalline waters

Those who pull this card upright are foretold to be blessed with enchanting riches and wondrous knowledge. Perhaps you have always been kind and empathic, therefore always in good fortune. A golden opportunity may soon be in your future!

Revealing this card in reverse has no dire consequence. However, the individual is regarded as secretive and reluctant. Try a different approach, as confusing as it may seem.
Can the high priestess grant my wish to be as good as you

template2_3_invert-png.png

The High Priestess
Serena of the Fountain

She sits atop her ivory tower enchanting those to come closer to the crystalline waters

Those who pull this card upright are foretold to be blessed with enchanting riches and wondrous knowledge. Perhaps you have always been kind and empathic, therefore always in good fortune. A golden opportunity may soon be in your future!

Revealing this card in reverse has no dire consequence. However, the individual is regarded as secretive and reluctant. Try a different approach, as confusing as it may seem.
OBSESSED!!! the way you draw water :eek::love:

Not an entry or a question, but the non-transparent image isn’t showing for me. Does anyone else have this problem?
Post automatically merged:

Okay nevermind I have questions.

1. For traditional drawers, are we allowed to print at a size not taking up the full piece of paper?
2. Is there a word counting site we can use to make sure our entries are valid?

Last edited:
Not an entry or a question, but the non-transparent image isn’t showing for me. Does anyone else have this problem?
Post automatically merged:

Okay nevermind I have questions.

1. For traditional drawers, are we allowed to print at a size not taking up the full piece of paper?
2. Is there a word counting site we can use to make sure our entries are valid?
I've updated the non-transparent image in the OP. Hopefully you can see it now. If not, let me know.

1. Yes, you can print the image at a smaller size! I included the full size versions that Mistreil provided because I think that's preferred by digital artists (not an artist myself so don't quote me on that), but you're free to decrease the size to a more reasonable 'card' size. I wouldn't expect you to fill a whole page. 😊

2. I am using this word counting site to verify your entries: Word Counter.

The two o' ghosts represents togetherness. A bond that will never be broken.
Although others may try to destroy this bond, it will be forever protected by the two headed serpent of faith.
The two o' ghosts reversed indicates a forced togetherness which will be broken by the two headed serpent of doom.

GHOSTIES.png

Forbidden Fortunes.jpg

🌿The Successor🌳

Drawn upright, the card represents the passing of knowledge to new generations, modern innovation built upon the firm foundations of the past, and the support given by tradition and heritage. Those who have forged the path ahead allow those who follow to take the next steps.
Drawn reversed, however, The Successor means something is stuck in old ways, or bound by convention. Inherited duties or responsibilities could leave someone trapped, unable to move forward. Change is necessary to avoid stifling new growth.

IMG_2185.JPG

Haniwa
はにわ

The meaning of this card, if you were to have pulled it yourself, would symbolize the past being brought to the present. Something you thought was dead and buried in your past suddenly comes to light for some reason. It may indicate that you need to take a closer look at something you that had been put to rest - and what you may find as a result may surprise you!

TBTTarotCard.png

This card symbolizes that you will develop a sense of curiosity as you mature. However, this curiosity is the impulse to rebel against your morals and act in a way the current you deems heinous. You know that your actions will have consequences, but you will choose to ignore the affects it will have on yourself and others anyways, just like how a cat will tend to the rules of a household when told not to do so.

template2_3_invert_hatori_triple_fortune_by_ningyoutachi_dgdjvry-pre.png

T R I P L E ⭐ F O R T U N E

⭐ When revealed upright, The Three Lucky Cats of Fortune bestow their wondrous blessings upon you.
You may suddenly find yourself in possession of great prosperity and wellness in health.

⭐ When revealed in reverse, your innate luck is generally not affected greatly - but do not be alarmed if you unexpectedly encounter unfortunate results.​

The Celestial card is a card of quiet strength and endurance. It signifies your place in the universe. You are a star, burning bright throughout the Heavens. You may feel alone at times, but you are surrounded by others like you. You are here for a reason. Do not be afraid to reach out to others and become a more powerful presence in the universe. Use the burning star that is within you.

I know this won’t count, but I just wanted to make one and I liked how it turned out.

shino-justiceedit.png

the karmic justice card presents as upright or reversed depending upon the recipient's karma. as a result, the card may be unpredictable and its consequences troublesome. a good karma will result in rewards given to the recipient in the form of good luck and health. a negative karma will result in misfortune and sickness upon the recipient; extreme caution is needed when drawn. when said recipient has a more neutral, balanced, or understated karma, the card will do nothing.

Last edited:
Rocky

IMG_4864.jpeg

This card predicts you’ll be blessed with good luck. More specifically, instead of witnessing yucky, squirmy bugs underneath rocks, you’ll be granted bells upon bells, or maybe even glittering gemstones! Be warned however, this card has a sinister side, as the poorly viewed trait of greed is represented as well. You must have a strong will that resists evil spirits if you wish to use this card.

⚜️THE EMPEROR⚜️

ForbiddenFortunesEntry.png

An Emperor is known to be notable leader in the days of old. Long ago, the emperors are believed to be descended from the gods. This card embodies a mark they left in the world.

⚜️When shown upright, it tells your greatest achievements, entire past, point of origin, and notable memories in your lifetime.
⚜️When shown reverse, it tells your greatest fears and worst nightmares. It also gives forbidden knowledge, If you accept the great price you have to pay in exchange of the knowledge. That you have to give up something very valuable as a dangerous trade.

IMG_5201.jpeg

well well well, it seems you have drawn the Greedy Nook card, this card is in fact the opposite of what you think. Recently you’ve been such a people pleaser in all aspects of your life it is now time to focus on yourself, be greedy with your time and money and good things are sure to come your way. After all you cannot pour from an empty cup❤️

IMG_7072.png

✨ the shooting star ✨

⋆˙⟡
The shooting star is said to appear in dreams, wandering between each with a twinkle in her steps and stardust in her fur. ⋆˙⟡

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

⋆˙⟡ When pulled upright, you will be blessed with hope, strength, vitality, a sense of 'my wish came true'. Keep this feeling close to you and it will propel you towards a future you dream of.

⋆˙⟡ When revealed in reverse, you will face an upcoming depression, whether big or small, which will challenge your beliefs. Keep your faith close to you, and do not lose yourself along the way.

The Fool
TheFool.png
If presented this card, proceed with caution. This card may signal some decisions in your future may not appear as they assume to be,
If a new friend as entered your life, be cautious as they may not have the best intentions for you. Remember to trust yourself first. If reversed, your friends may be cautious of you due to your actions. Reflect inward and realize your errors and learn from your mistakes. Set the course right and onward.

YrUTLPr.png

If you have received this card, sit back, relax and take some much needed rest especially if you have participated in a major event such as holidays and activities in a haunted carnival. The sleepyhead card symbolizes rest and peace that you very much deserve after doing so much for your island.

the karmic justice card presents as upright or reversed depending upon the recipient's karma. as a result, the card may be unpredictable and its consequences troublesome. a good karma will result in rewards given to the recipient in the form of good luck and health. a negative karma will result in misfortune and sickness upon the recipient; extreme caution is needed when drawn. when said recipient has a more neutral, balanced, or understated karma, the card will do nothing.
Hi Moonlight, I love the colors and Shino looks adorable! However, it doesn't appear that you have used the template provided. If you could insert your image into the template, then I'll be able to accept your entry. You may edit your post with the updated image.

The Celestial card is a card of quiet strength and endurance. It signifies your place in the universe. You are a star, burning bright throughout the Heavens. You may feel alone at times, but you are surrounded by others like you. You are here for a reason. Do not be afraid to reach out to others and become a more powerful presence in the universe. Use the burning star that is within you.

I know this won’t count, but I just wanted to make one and I liked how it turned out.
Hi Bobbo, that is lovely! As you said it does not count, but if you would like to submit a qualifying entry there's still time. Either way, I'm glad you had fun making the card and I appreciate you sharing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back