Forbidden Fortunes [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

✨ the shooting star ✨

⋆˙⟡
The shooting star is said to appear in dreams, wandering between each with a twinkle in her steps and stardust in her fur. ⋆˙⟡

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

⋆˙⟡ When pulled upright, you will be blessed with hope, strength, vitality, a sense of 'my wish came true'. Keep this feeling close to you and it will propel you towards a future you dream of.

⋆˙⟡ When revealed in reverse, you will face an upcoming depression, whether big or small, which will challenge your beliefs. Keep your faith close to you, and do not lose yourself along the way.
Oehh i love this!!

IMG_5832.jpeg

The Dust of Fortune (or commonly known as the dust of misfortune when pulled reversed)

When pulled Upright, it comes with Friendly competition, rewards, camaraderie, teamwork (and sometimes a lot of fun spam!)

When pulled Reversed it comes with Upheaval, not so friendly competition, setbacks, (and sometimes a lot of not so fun spam).

Past types of fortune dust pulled: Forbidden Fairy Dust, Friday the 13th Dark Dust, Astronomical Star Dust, and Haunted Carnival Halloween Dust.

Last edited:
Hi Moonlight, I love the colors and Shino looks adorable! However, it doesn't appear that you have used the template provided. If you could insert your image into the template, then I'll be able to accept your entry. You may edit your post with the updated image.
heya, i hope the updated image works?

Tarot Card.png

Cat's Meow
A rare and mysterious tarot card with varying effects
if drawn upright during the day it will grant the user's enemy good luck
if drawn in reverse during the day it will grant the user good luck
if drawn upright during the night it will grant the user's enemy bad luck
if drawn in reverse during the night it will grant the user bad luck
Just in case it's not obvious at first glance my entry is suppose to be animal crossing themed and that is Olivia and Kiki drawn.

S0F4ZJf.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE MASKED FAIRY

"The Masked Fairy" card depicts a mysterious fairy in
a moonlit forest. The fairy embodies duality,
symbolizing hidden truths and facades.
Her mask hints at concealed emotions and
inner mysteries. The Masked Fairy card
invites introspection, reminding us that understanding
our hidden selves can lead to profound transformation
and self-acceptance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

FF_Entry.png

Pulling this card will make your heart feel gloomy. Unless you want to become a ghost when your time is up! It is said that these are friendly ghosts, however you will be stuck as one for all of eternity so do your best to avoid this card. Then again, you can haunt your old friends or enemies, so maybe this isn't the worst fate you can give yourself. Good luck!

Please enjoy my incredibly capable art skills as always! I wanted to make an anteater card and this is what happened.

IMG_9800.jpeg

Pulling The Snouts upright indicates that you are about to make a hard-won discovery. If you keep digging, you will find what you seek, and your efforts will be rewarded with a new understanding.

Pulling this card in reverse indicates that someone else is about to find out something you’ve hidden. A buried secret will soon come out. If you are the one who is searching, be careful—you’re not the only one who wants more information, and you may find more than you bargained for.

Hi everyone!

I'd like to toss out a reminder that your entries should be Animal Crossing or Spooky/Halloween themed. I'm seeing some recent submissions that are a bit of a stretch in that regard.

I'm at work right now and won't be able to look at them in more detail until later. So if I haven't accepted your submission yet, give me some time.

But for anyone who is currently working on your entry, I wanted to get the reminder out there. 🖤

Hi everyone!

I'd like to toss out a reminder that your entries should be Animal Crossing or Spooky/Halloween themed. I'm seeing some recent submissions that are a bit of a stretch in that regard.

I'm at work right now and won't be able to look at them in more detail until later. So if I haven't accepted your submission yet, give me some time.

But for anyone who is currently working on your entry, I wanted to get the reminder out there. 🖤
I forgot to mention that Antonio, my favorite villager, was the inspiration for my card--is that acceptable or would I need to redraw the card without depicting a "realistic" version of an AC villager?

Hi everyone!

I also can add extra words to mine if needed. Haunted carnival dust, forbidden fairy dust, Friday the 13th dark dust and then astronomical star dust. Just let me know. I submitted pretty late at night so I def could have added more “awake thinking” words to mine.

I also can add extra words to mine if needed. Haunted carnival dust, forbidden fairy dust, Friday the 13th dark dust and then astronomical star dust. Just let me know. I submitted pretty late at night so I def could have added more “awake thinking” words to mine.
Yes, that would be wonderful. Yours is on the edge, but if you add some of those extra words that will be acceptable. You can edit your post. Thank you! 😊

Question. I dont have a functional printer, and Im unable to use digital art. Could I try to replicate that template and submit it?

IMG_1916.png

kq4YY9A.gif
THE STAR
kq4YY9A.gif

the hopeful dreamer

kq4YY9A.gif
UPRIGHT: healing, romantic, radiant  
kq4YY9A.gif

kq4YY9A.gif
REVERSED: pensive, pragmatic, somber 
kq4YY9A.gif

jWfvaXK.gif

the star being pulled upright indicates hope for the future. if pulled it suggests that one may be on the brink of a transformation, and will be ready to face it with a renewed sense of self.

however, when the star is pulled in reverse, it signifies feelings of impending doom and the turmoil one might feel when faced with an internal conflict. tread carefully and make sure to carry a lucky item of your choosing to ward off any negative energies.​

2575DA2D-7BC3-431E-9AD5-61E0104B0D01.png

The card itself is a representation of cosmic judgement.

You'll note that, though blind, it feels as if her piercing red eyes stare straight into your SOUL.

In the normal presentation this card recognizes the effort and good will you have been putting into your chosen tasks. That even though no one may acknowledge it; the cosmos sees your efforts.

In the reversed this card stands as a warning. Though nothing may have been said about the evil and hatred you've been pouring into the world around you; the cosmos sees what you've done.

YOU WILL BE JUDGED.

Last edited:
View attachment 518879

The card itself is a representation of cosmic judgement.

You'll note that, though blind, it feels as if her piercing red eyes stare straight into your SOUL.

In the normal presentation this card recognizes the effort and good will you have been putting into your chosen tasks. That even though no one may acknowledge it; the cosmos sees your efforts.

In the reversed this card stands as a warning. Though nothing may have been said about the evil and hatred you've been pouring into the world around you; the cosmos sees what you've done.

YOU WILL BE JUDGED.
Hi Azzy, very cool card! However, I don't see your username on it. Can you please add your name somewhere on the card so I can accept your entry? You can edit your post with the updated image.

387331991_7059421307449343_8747351678427545806_n.jpg

The Three of Wands is a card of seizing new opportunities and journeying to unlock one's potential.

Upright: taking chances, expanding one's horizons, and having belief in one's self. Your mind has paved the way for this self-exploration, now let the heart guide and allow your dreams to run wild.

Reversed: fear of failure, shying away from life, and self-doubt. You let the mistakes of the past haunt you, despite expansion being available to you. Alternatively, you may have tried to embark on a journey, but poor planning or frustrating obstacles caused your progress to come to a halt.

Question. I dont have a functional printer, and Im unable to use digital art. Could I try to replicate that template and submit it?
Hi CylieDanny, I am obviously not aware of your personal circumstances, but I'd like to make a few suggestions first.

If you're unable to print the template at home, which is completely understandable, perhaps you have a local library that would allow you to print it? They usually charge very little per page, as in cents.

Alternatively, there should be a variety of digital art programs available for different devices. Some of them are also free.

If neither of those suggestions helps, I am open to discussing further. You can PM me if you'd like.

Hiya I have a question! Is it allowed to stretch the lineart? I’d like my tarot card to be a bit more narrow and longer. I wouldn’t be changing anything about the lineart design and layout itself, just slightly pull it apart like so:
IMG_4276.jpeg

Ideally I need more vertical space for my design and less width.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back