Introducing TBT's Dark Theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the dark dust, everyone. You should see how dark it looks at 250. As soon as I reloaded the page I saw a sudden flash and then everything went to darkness. The only weird thing is that now it looks dark IRL too. Maybe it's a glitch, so we'll have to debug this some more.
lol Wouldn't the page be just a pure white screen with no legible writing visible at this point? How does one even manage to type a normal sentence...?

The following users on belltree right now
@Jeremy @Jhine7 @Blink. @NefariousKing @Foreverfox

835CAEAA-27FE-4806-8D84-E8677304308F.jpeg

I mean, in moderation it gives things a pastel look. Like the bottom of the page. Pastel, thou too bright.

Also YES PLEASE people with loads of dark dust POST SCREENSHOTS I want to see, that is, if there is anythin to see.

Gosh even looking at this meme burns my eyes...and I have my phone setting to relatively low brightness to begin with...

For these users, I imagine we won’t be able to see them posting anything until tomorrow...lol
I think I was tagged here but not sure. Did you say something? :LOL: hope I don't have any typos here.

Wow I didn’t even think anything of it. I even tooled around a bit on the site... then kept thinking maybe it’ll go dark? Hahaha
Well I mean it’s back to normal now.. now that I’m blind. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back