List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel shocked that nobody seems to like Naomi :(
She's the most fashionable cow I've ever seen '3' in New Leaf she's really sweet and polite (despite being snooty, but you know how they are in New Leaf)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I loved having Tex in my town, but I felt the need to let him go so I could have room for new villagers (it was a hard choice but I was desperate to see new faces :(). He said he would never forget me. I got teary... I'll never forget you either, Tex! :'(
Another tier 5 I love.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's Agnes doing down so low? Am I the only one who sees the charm in such a sleek black pig with an adorable pink nose D:
Agnes rocks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I have such a cheesy attitude... basically I can find a friend in all these virtual animals!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay what
I didn't see Ren?e in tier five until now
My mouth FELL OPEN
Ren?e seriously looks like one of those misunderstood anime schoolgirls, wrongly believed to be a gangster because of the look in her eyes and her initial toughness, but is actually not a gangster at all and just a really nice girl who happens to have a big build, with a heart of gold and will will defend her friends at all costs.
Well that's how I see her. She even initially wears something that looks like a seifuku.
I don't know why I'm rambling... perhaps it's too express how much I'm shocked that Ren?e is in tier 5. (not that I would care afterwards, but I never knew until now that she wasn't even popular.)

Last edited:
I have Naomi in my loosely played town Cuties.

She is a Snooty who seems like she could have also been an Uchi.

I also like her looks; they are unusual.

I adore the way Agnes looks, and I really enjoy the Uchi personality. Someone finally messaged me about Agnes and now she's mine when moving day arrives! :D I'm super excited!

Anyone else think that Genji may be more popular now? Some people, including me, believe he may be at the very bottom of tier two now. My deal to receive Agnes fell through, but I finally got Genji for 100Btb. That's the cheapest I've seen him in BtB as of now. I've also seen him being posted a bit. I'm not asking for a list change on the next update, but I wanna know what everyone else thinks. c:

why isnt tucker very popular? hes the only animal based on an endangered species!

wtf i see tons of people wanting cookie all of the sudden.
posted her in my cycling thread and like 4 people replied/messaged me wanting her, more than people wanting ankha..
O_O

i've been seeing her in a lot of signatures too. she's probably one of the cutest dogs in the game, though i'm personally more fond of daisy 'u'

posted her in my cycling thread and like 4 people replied/messaged me wanting her, more than people wanting ankha..
O_O

i've been seeing her in a lot of signatures too. she's probably one of the cutest dogs in the game, though i'm personally more fond of daisy 'u'

This! Today when I opened my cycling thread like 3 people said "lurking for cookie" and only one person wanted ankha (she was in boxes).

Hey everybody,

I come to you guys apologising once again, which is 5 times too many.

I will be back to you guys very soon! I am hopefully starting a new job soon, I have an interview for a job that I've been hand picked for, so I should be back into a nice routine where I'll be back into the swing of things.

I have taken some of the feedback you guys have given me, and when I'm back here on the forums, and I pick up on some people who hover around, I will employ some help so that this list gets updated efficiently and accurately every week. :)

No need to say "PICK ME, PICK ME" 'cos I will make the decisions. Just make sure that you're taking part in the thread, discussing updates and where you think villagers will be moving in the future! I'm sure with the release of Happy Home Designer, people have discovered new villagers they like and will be shifting their dreamy lists. This will obviously dramatically change the list.

I will try and get a new update for you soon, but all I ask for now is to sit tight and carry on as you have been, I will be back very soon, and I miss you all!

first.

It's totally fine! We know how busy you are, so it's more of our fault for bugging you!

Last edited:
O_O

I can also confirm the climb in Cookie's popularity. I recently hunted down and bought Cookie for my mom. It was hard. I also don't remember how much I paid or if it was free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everybody,

I come to you guys apologising once again, which is 5 times too many.

I will be back to you guys very soon! I am hopefully starting a new job soon, I have an interview for a job that I've been hand picked for, so I should be back into a nice routine where I'll be back into the swing of things.

I have taken some of the feedback you guys have given me, and when I'm back here on the forums, and I pick up on some people who hover around, I will employ some help so that this list gets updated efficiently and accurately every week. :)

No need to say "PICK ME, PICK ME" 'cos I will make the decisions. Just make sure that you're taking part in the thread, discussing updates and where you think villagers will be moving in the future! I'm sure with the release of Happy Home Designer, people have discovered new villagers they like and will be shifting their dreamy lists. This will obviously dramatically change the list.

I will try and get a new update for you soon, but all I ask for now is to sit tight and carry on as you have been, I will be back very soon, and I miss you all!

Best of luck to you at your interview! I hope things get better, and thank you for being so dedicated. It's been a while since the last update, yet even with your busy life, you're trying your best to come back and make time for us. Thank you for being so kind, and I hope something great happens to you. You deserve a break or a reward. :)

now I'm so sad cause marshal moved out, i didn't even know his worth, i do now!

It's even more painful when you HAVE to choose someone to let go. I cycled out both Whitney and Beau, because I'm trying to get my Coco back. She was my bestie and always will be. Thankfully she moved to my mom's town through street pass, but still...I'm gonna have to cycle out a ton of villagers that I love to get Coco back. All I can hope is that I can get them homes. I don't want to send them to the void. They actually mean something to me, and I feel that I owe it to them as my little virtual friends. ;o

Coincidentally, I'm also starting a new job soon. I had to suspend blogging due to my extensive job search, so I can totally understand your absence. Hope all goes well for you, Houndoomed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back