• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Normal Villager Tier List

my-image.png

These were a lot of fun! Normal is 100 % my favorite personality type. Usually, I have only a few S and a few more A, but I just love so many of the Normal villagers. I feel very lucky that I got Merengue on my first island tour.

Screenshot_20.png

my-image (1).png

There are literally so many cute normals. But dialogue in game seems so boring in my opinion also some designs just don't seem to fit the normal personality in my opinion anyway

61A518B9-FF06-43E5-96CC-000AE569EEC8.jpeg

I just really don’t like the kangaroos lol. This was based on who I like aesthetically for obvious reasons bc you can’t judge on personality since they’re all the same. Apologies in advance to Merengue and Marina fans, they’re not bad but ive has both on my island at certain points and they’re just so boring imo. My favourite villager of all time is Kiki. I should’ve made an S+ tier and put Kiki there lol

I just really don’t like the kangaroos lol. This was based on who I like aesthetically for obvious reasons bc you can’t judge on personality since they’re all the same.
agreed!
and I kinda wish that they had more unique personalities? sure, there is also their hobbies that affect their behaviour. but sadly, that still isn't a lot of variety.

This would be mine ; ;
I love Coco a lot and we share the same birthday date so I'm a bit biased haha
C and D are in not particular order
my-image (1).png

my-image.png

Post automatically merged:

I like a lot of normals but Sydney has to be the ultimate one

s4LwGWJ.png

Mine! Maple and Marina are my favorites, and I want one of them for my game so bad 🥺 Maple is extra special to me, she's the first villager I ever met in any game ☺ And Marina is adorable, and I had her in WW for a long time, so I love her, too~

...And Coco kind of scares me.

6QgsaIb.png

S Tier: Tough choice between Marina and Coco for first, but went with Marina because the Octopus model is fairly unique, so Coco gets second place. Pekoe is definitely third place, she's adorable. I came to appreciate June back in New Leaf because of the little flower accessory in her hair. Finally, Annalisa; she's not intentionally designed to look like a plague doctor, but that's what she looks like to me, and she just seems cool as a result.

A Tier: Solid designs all around.

B Tier: All fairly good as well as far as I'm concerned, I just like them a little bit less than A tier.

C Tier: Pretty good, up to about Goldie or maybe Peaches on the second row. Everyone after them is just so-so for me.

D Tier: Just not really my thing.

F Tier: I just really dislike Flurry's design.

8854EEC4-DA45-4FB9-9C36-CEC7FDBDFB4D.png
As you can see, there are a lot of D tier villagers in my opinion, call me basic but Tia, Coco, Merengue, and Lolly are the ones that should be S tier!

Normal Villager Tier List.png

Normal isn't one of my favorite personality types, but there are some standouts!

I love love LOVE normal villagers. I’m sorry. But there are just too many cute designs!! Tbh I don’t think any of them are “bad”.
57B7A882-5049-4488-AF20-38024E0579D9.png

Oh wow, seeing how much everyone varies is really interesting. ouo

Here’s mine:
F3570CA0-98BE-42E8-B63C-B0B5DA7CAF94.png

I currently have Fauna, Poppy, and Nan on my island, so of course they’re S-tier. 😂

Back