Normal Villager Tier List

1602496848834.png

i probably did this too quick so i'm not sure if it's 100% accurate, i'm a bit of basic b

EBFEFA67-210F-48F0-8645-96F314210315.png
Once again, a LOT of amazing designs here. However, I cannot ignore how many there are that are just UNSETTLING to me. Also Jambette is a snooty and you can’t change my mind on that.

1058399E-2E9A-49DF-9D19-199A490C9E82.png

Normal is my favorite personality type but I’m pretty picky when it comes to my favourites. Now that I look at it, I put so many villagers in the D tier but I can’t help it. Jambette it’s still the one I dislike the most, why that design for a normal? 😂

my-image.png

...Basically. Lol. I don't know half of the villagers so I didn't wanna rank them unfairly.

hi everyone I jumped dimensions and Rhonda is normal now

1di3VLi.png

seriously I ran into her twice on mystery islands recently and I swear she was giving me snooty dialogue??? this is SO weird.

Merengue is at the bottom because she wouldn't give me her picture and it was so frustrating I kicked her out.

my-image (3).png

Is it obvious who my fav villager type is lol (molly's on my island currently but as soon as Vesta comes up in my camp she's getting booted expeditiously )

Definitely in the 'I love too many' camp for this type... (again with cutting off Gala though. how dare they)
my-image(3).png

1602562925398.png

Here's mine! I have such a great fondness for normal villagers, so much so that I tend to be torn when trying to pick villagers on my island because I love all of the villagers in tier S and A (and Bea ofc). I remember having Daisy and Goldie in NL and absolutely adored both of them because I saw them as cute sisters or friends haha. I also had Vesta in NL before, I remember shipping her with Biskit bc they look so cute together with their precious smiles, plus they plopped town their houses right next to each other.

also Jambette has her own tier, not simply because I hate her but because my feelings for her are so complex. A love-hate relationship???? It's like part of me dislikes her design and part of me loves her design. I don't know this is hurting my brain LMAO

ThWGTjT.png

Normal is probably the personality with the most agreeable villagers? I'd only refuse to have the villagers in D tier!

There are just so many cute normals in the series. I'm glad that a good variety of them are pretty popular since I get to see them on islands sometimes when I trade!

my-image (3).png

Back