• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Now in Shop: April Birthstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt he/she will be willing to sell it as she/he's been collecting them ever since September, and if one is missing, then the collection isn't complete.

Aw well I really want one because I'm born in February

Last edited:
Aw well I really want one because I'm born in February

Perhaps start a thread in the TBT market offering a good price for it. I don't think begging for it will help, especially to ask those who clearly are keeping them :9

I didn't realize that they had the March birthstone out yesterday, 'cause I paid 350 for one xD

Perhaps start a thread in the TBT market offering a good price for it. I don't think begging for it will help, especially to ask those who clearly are keeping them :9
I wouldnt say begging...

The April and March ones look very similar ?^?
Such a shame that someone snagged them all and didn't leave any for others :< ...
I ONLY TOOK ONE BIRTHSTONE AND THE CAKES WERE ALREADY GONE IT WASNT ME

StormBlader, If I buy the birthstone from the shop and gift it to you..You may not sell it or gift it to another player. So you need to find a player with a birthstone that has no gift message attached to it. As an example, I can't give mine away.

Last edited:
StormBlader, If I buy the birthstone from the shop and gift it to you..You may not sell it or gift it to another player. So you need to find a player with a birthstone that has no gift message attached to it. As an example, I can't give mine away.

Oh ok then so i need someone who bought it themselves right?

I got one! I put it right next to my March one
Don't be hating Karen guys!

Why cant they have more chocolate cakes? 10 isn't enough ;_;

But but Karen I want cake ;-;
I was at school at the time so I couldn't really blame anyone XD

Don't worry guys Karen said she might do Giveaways with them in do time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back