Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
How would you rank the villagers from best to worst?? :)

For me it would be..

01. Snooty - They have been my favourite since the first Animal crossing game, and there are many cute snooty's i like how it is harder to become friends with them, and i just like the conversations with them, though it is annoying they have been watered down

02. Lazy - How can you not like Lazies? even a Lazy with a bad design i usually like, simply because of their personality, its just adorable

03. Smug - i Absolutely ADORE the new personality, it is just so cool.. all the smug's i have come across/seen/spoke to seem really good, and i love Lopez in my town, definitely they were a great addition to the series

04. Peppy - I love the Peppy's too, and they are usually very cute, they are just so hyperactive and likeable, especially Apple :3

05. Cranky - I really like the Cranky's too, whilst there are a few i dislike, due to their design, for most of them i find them pretty relaxed and cool villagers to chat to

06. Normal - The Normal's i dont dislike them, but they are quite boring, compared to the others, however most of the normals are some of my favourite villagers, and are some of the cutest, so i cant possibly dislike them :)

07. Jock - The jock's i have a love/hate relationship with, i love some of them such as Kid Cat, and ive grown to love Stinky in my town, however for the ones with a bad design i cant get to like them even if i try, simply because i find the personality grating

08. Uchi - I really do not like this personality tbh, i find them rude but not in a humorous way like the Snooty's were in previous games, most of the Uchi's are terrible characters, therefore im glad i have one of the best ones Muffy, as her appearance definitely makes up for the bad personality and makes me love her :)

1. lazy
2. smug
3. normal
4. snooty
5. uchi
6. cranky
7. jock
8. peppy - omg they are so annoying imo.. ;; ;;

i am 120% biased due to character designs.

1: Lazy - My favourite personality. Because when I first met Walker, he was my instant favourite villager and his personality happened to be similar to mine.
2: Cranky - I like how they become nicer when you talk to them often - it shows how friendships always start somewhere.
3: Normal - They are always kind overall.
4: Smug - I love them - because they like to compliment you all the time.
5: Peppy - annoying sometimes, but lively.
6: Jock - they are always showing off and sometimes annoying.
7: Snooty - I'm not a fan of their snobbishness and snootiness, but they are nicer in New Leaf.
8: Uchi - Rip me off all the time, rude, and not a loving personality.

Last edited:
#1. Smug! The random dances they do to start conversations off!
#2. Lazy
#3. Cranky
#4. Peppy
#5. Normal
#6. Jock
#7. Snooty
#8. Uchi

1. Snooty - I love Snooties. Even with the 'watered-down' personalities in ACNL, I can spot a Snooty from a mile away and I love that. They always have such unique, adorable designs, and personally, they are more of a big sister to me than an Uchi, haha. Almost all of my favorites are Snooties, I've noticed.
2. Lazy - They are insanely adorable, and always talk about food and napping. I love food and napping, haha.
3. Smug - Again, really cool designs, very unique and different personality.
4. Normal - Some Normals have amazing designs. They tend to be super sweet and considerate.
5. Peppy - I love Peppies. They're always so happy and full of energy. When they say things like 'Woohoo!' and do that cute smile, I can't help but smile myself hehe.
6. Cranky - I realllyyy love this personality, but sadly, I don't like many of the designs. . 3.
7. Uchi - This is only low on the list simply because the lack of variety and amount of Uchi's. I love that they can give you medicine, and they are very very sweet.
8. Jock - I've never been a fan of Jocks, but they are hilarious. Some designs I really like, others, not at all.

I love ALL of the personalities, but if I had to order them, that would be it ^

1. peppy
2. smug
3. snooty
4. cranky
5. lazy
6. jock
7. normal
8. uchi

Last edited:
  1. Lazy - I find them absolutely adorable. It helps that I can sort of relate, since I'm a bit of a lazy bum.
  2. Peppy - While I agree that they can get annoying over long periods, I do really like their energy.
  3. Smug - I've really grown to like them since Ken moved in. All conversations could always use a little bit more dance.
  4. Normal - Kind of vanilla, but I love a lot of the Normal villager designs.
  5. Jock - Maybe I'm just immature, but I find the whole 'bro' thing amusing.
  6. Cranky - They're okay, I suppose. I should really talk to Bruce more, (bwa)haha.
  7. Snooty - I'll admit that they only reason Snooty ranks so low is because I haven't had one in a while, and I didn't get to talk much with the one I did have before she left.
  8. Uchi - There's just something that irks me about them, I don't know. I think I need to spend more time talking to one that I don't dislike.

1) snoooooooty. ♥ ♥ ♥ They bullied me when I was like 7, but that's not the point!
2) peppy. ♥ ♥ Super cute~
3) smug. ♥ I wish I could dance like them.
4) normal. They're nice, but adorable!
5) lazy. BECAUSE THEY'RE REALISTIC. LET'S SIT AROUND AND EAT ALL DAY.
6) cranky. Because Apollo.
7) uchi. Ugly and annoying. ;-;
8) jock. SHUT UP. I DO NOT WANT TO JOG TO YOUR HOUSE.

1) snoooooooty. ♥ ♥ ♥ They bullied me when I was like 7, but that's not the point!
2) peppy. ♥ ♥ Super cute~
3) smug. ♥ I wish I could dance like them.
4) normal. They're nice, but adorable!
5) lazy. BECAUSE THEY'RE REALISTIC. LET'S SIT AROUND AND EAT ALL DAY.
6) cranky. Because Apollo.
7) uchi. Ugly and annoying. ;-;
8) jock. SHUT UP. I DO NOT WANT TO JOG TO YOUR HOUSE.

LOL. i needed that, hahaahah. xD

1. Cranky.
2. Lazy.
3. Smug.
4. Jock.
5. Peppy.
6. Snooty.
7. Normal.
8. Uchi.

The first person to work out what's interesting about that order gets a cupcake.

1. Smug
I love this new personality. Smug villagers are just so friendly and fun. Maybe it's because it's new and not totally predictable yet, but I think smugs are a breath of fresh air, and really not even that smug.

2. Cranky
I do wish they lived more up to their personality type name... But I like how blunt they are. And they also have a sense of humour that I enjoy.

3. Peppy
They're just fun and say cute things :)

4. Snooty
They're kind of posh, which is entertaining. And unlike CF snooties, I don't want to punch them in NL.

5. Uchi
I like them when they don't make me feel like an annoying little sister.

6. Normal
I don't have any strong feelings about normals. The design of a normal decides whether or not I like them.

7. Jock
Talking about working out and being muscular is so tedious... But they have their moments.

8. Lazy
They seem quite one note to me, but they occasionally say cute things.

Finally got done with the list... I kept getting distracted, so this has taken hours.

I think I like all the personalities pretty equal aside from smug being my favorite. :c

1. Normal- YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME REALLY EVEN THOUGH I DON'T JOIN IN DANCES WITH MOPPINA
2. Lazy- I can barely be bothered to write why I like lazy 2nd
3. Peppy- Ruby *-*
4. Jock- I don't know why
5. Cranky- They can actually be nice
6. Uchi- Blah
7. Snooty- I don't know
8. Smug- Something about them makes them very boring to talk to

1. Cranky.
2. Lazy.
3. Smug.
4. Jock.
5. Peppy.
6. Snooty.
7. Normal.
8. Uchi.

The first person to work out what's interesting about that order gets a cupcake.
Boys in the top, girls in the bottom?

For me its:
1. Snooty
2. Normal
3. Smug
4. Uchi
5. Peppy
6. Cranky
7. Lazy

9. ...Jock

1. Lazy - I can really relate to them, like a lot of other people. Not to mention Bob is is a lazy type. <3
2. Normal - A lot of people say that normals are really boring, but I find they tend to be really sweet and nice.
3. Cranky - Another type that I can kind of relate to, since they start out rather rude and then slowly become used to you. I always find they turn into kind of a father figure for the town.
4. Peppy - They're not my favourite, but I really love their boundless energy sometimes.
5. Jock - I find the whole "ladybro" thing hilarious. Their constant working out is a little annoying though.
6. Smug - I didn't even realize this was a personality type until I looked it up. All my smug villagers ended up being more like jocks in a way. They just don't stick out that much.
7. Uchi - Uchis seem more like two-faced snooties to me. I might feel differently if I get a couple uchis in my town that I actually like.
8. Snooty - I really dislike snooties. They just seem so condescending.

1 - Uchi. Why all the hate for uchi's? I find them to be the nicest villager personality... Katt is my best friend~
2 - Peppy. I always loved the peppy villagers! 2 of my most Fav villagers of all time are peppy.
3 - Lazy. I love the lazies! I like the nerdiness that some of them have.
4 - Jock. I like some jocks and hate some. Hamlet is a Fav villager~
5 - Normal. Meh... Rather boring, but better than these next 3 personalities.
6 - Snooty. Don't care for them... Maybe their supposed to be funny, but I don't like.
7 - Cranky. Used to like them when they were actually cranky, but in NL they are hardly cranky. Don't like them because they basically seem normal to me...
8 - Smug. Sorry. Don't care for this personality at all. Ugh... Tex. >-<

Seriously though, the uchi villagers are extremely nice. Maybe it's different for some people's games? lol Doubtful.

Last edited:
1. Uchi
Phoebe is a real sweetie. I enjoy her so much! She's always there giving me things I want and need. Don't judge off the looks, judge on the person they are. <-- That saying here is much needed.
2. Peppy
There's always that one person (Peanut in NL, Truffles in CF) that makes me smile at their excitement, and these two have made my day on countless occasions.
3. Lazy
These guys (Walker and Dizzy) are adorable!! OMG they are always happy and are always talking about how hungry they are, but it's so cute!!
4. Normal
Maple has made normal villagers okay in my town. I really enjoy her! She's so cute! Too bad she won't recommend any zen themed PWPs..
5. Jock
It's funny how closely they are like to jocks. I like Jay a lot.
6. Snooty
Tipper's okay. She's not the best person ever, but hey, she's nice. I like the way she is, so yeah.
7. Cranky
Wolfgang and Walker are either arguing or Wolfgang is bullying, and I don't enjoy Walker sulking so much. :'(

Back